Aylmer Fishing and Hunting sale March 25th

Reel Therapy

Hey All

Just a reminder that the Aylmer Fishing and Hunting sale is on March 25th at the Knights of Columbus hall 22 beech street Aylmer. Proceeds are going to the youth fishing day. Lots of vendors already signed up with a few tables left. Please contact @tailfeathers to reserve your table. I am looking forward to meeting lots of 68 members and putting some faces to the names.

There will be more information on the youth fishing day as well as a list of the great charter boat captains that are volunteering their time for the kids. If anyone would like to help out with the youth day please reach out to @tailfeathers or myself.

Hope to see a great turn out on the 25th!

Tight Lines

RT

Oh some of us will be wearing crocs possibly the winter ones lol. Looking forward to this event. There are still a few tables available and we could use some more hunting gear vendors.
I am looking so forward to this great event next Saturday @tailfeathers and @Reel Therapy and thanks so much for you both for putting this event on,for a great cause! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ @Extra Virgin and myself will be renting some tableโ€™s there,and we both have lots to sell,and as of now,there are still some tableโ€™s available to rent out,for anyone else,that are thinking of โ€œdownsizingโ€ some of their fishing & hunting equipment. See you all there next Saturday,March 25,2023,in Aylmer. Donโ€™t forget your walletโ€™s,to take advantage of some great dealโ€™s there! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

@Stick, if they are wearing crocs, they *might* be a 6-8 member
Pro tip: if your crocs have fallen into disrepair and you're concerned that you won't be able to attend in the height of 6-8 fashion, your tackle box may have a solution!

Mrs. Anonymoose pointed out on Sunday that I was "losing my soul". I wasn't about to argue with her, but eventually she clarified that she was referring to the fact that the sole of my crocs had come unglued, to match my personality.

We all keep a tube of 3M 4200 on hand to patch those pesky bullet holes in the hull that the COs leave behind, so why not use those to patch up the ol' dignity destroyers? Be sure to use a minimum of 16 inches of electrical tape to ensure optimum clamping pressure. You'll be back to getting nowhere fast in no time!

20230320_094704.jpg

I am looking so forward to this great event next Saturday @tailfeathers and @Reel Therapy and thanks so much for you both for putting this event on,for a great cause! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ @Extra Virgin and myself will be renting some tableโ€™s there,and we both have lots to sell,and as of now,there are still some tableโ€™s available to rent out,for anyone else,that are thinking of โ€œdownsizingโ€ some of their fishing & hunting equipment. See you all there next Saturday,March 25,2023,in Aylmer. Donโ€™t forget your walletโ€™s,to take advantage of some great dealโ€™s there! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Hereโ€™s hoping for a good turnout for the youth fishing day this Saturday,March 25,2023 in Aylmer,Ontario. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Pro tip: if your crocs have fallen into disrepair and you're concerned that you won't be able to attend in the height of 6-8 fashion, your tackle box may have a solution!

Mrs. Anonymoose pointed out on Sunday that I was "losing my soul". I wasn't about to argue with her, but eventually she clarified that she was referring to the fact that the sole of my crocs had come unglued, to match my personality.

We all keep a tube of 3M 4200 on hand to patch those pesky bullet holes in the hull that the COs leave behind, so why not use those to patch up the ol' dignity destroyers? Be sure to use a minimum of 16 inches of electrical tape to ensure optimum clamping pressure. You'll be back to getting nowhere fast in no time!

View attachment 71262
no doubt, the sidewalk crouches at your feet @anonymoose ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ(n)(n):peeking:๐Ÿซถ๐ŸŒˆ

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks