Awesome - Bluff Bar - Monday, May 30th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
25 Pike to over 10 pounds in 3 hrs x 3 anglers/rods and the fish were just starting to really bite when we were quitting at noon. The weather was absolutely perfect, water temp 62 degrees F. with light east winds.
We were the only boat pike fishing this morning. The other two were perching and I'm happy to report that they were catching some beauties, but were working for them.
AlbertMay30_2011.jpg

PikeMay30_2011.jpg

That's awesome Duck glad you guys had a really good day out there.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Great shouting guys, some top quality pike fishing there.
Arnie, thats a nice pic of you with that gator!

Brian (Legend Man)

Arnie you are quickly becoming a nightmare for those poor pike ha ha ha...Nice trip and good pictures guys.

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Devin...they were catching some nice perch off the Bar in about 19 fow at two locations almost 1/2 mile appart. That being said it was not hot and heavy. I'm guessing that the boat located closest to the middle of the bar caught maybe a dozen in the hour we were fishing close enough to see them.
quote:
Originally posted by Devin

Arnie:

Where were the guys hitting the perch?

Devin

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks