Off Topic Attention Port Burwell Shoppers

good on you @hvyhaul!

Always nice when a fellow boater let's other know!

Pulled mine out on Sunday only to find back rope had broken 😳

RT

I've seen that boat on tilt before, weeks ago, but never that bad.

Pretty sure four went down last year which is actually troubling for the number of boats that pass by.

Yeah, noticed yours was missing @Reel Therapy . :)

Nobody went fishing. :ROFLMAO:

btbw4.jpg

Well not many did.

My boat went, got 4 Walleye, a Silver Bass, and a strike that was argued bottom or very large immovable fish.. 125 back dispsy on 2, 54 ft of water.

I have a couple of vids to edit and I'll post on our rather eventful day.

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery rough out there today, but fun.

Noone in the vicinity had a bilge to toss in?

There wasn't anybody around, the Marina was locked up.

I didn't realize/think it was that close to going down as I had seen it leaning over like that once before and later saw it sitting properly at the dock.

Scary if it’s a marine rental. People renting boats generally aren’t the most experienced boaters.

There wasn't anybody around, the Marina was locked up.

I didn't realize/think it was that close to going down as I had seen it leaning over like that once before and later saw it sitting properly at the dock.

Don’t most boats have auto bilge pumps which pump water when needed 24/7? It seems foolish to leave a boat in the water without this working?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks