As seen on TV

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I was out browsing the aisles at staples and came across this revolutionary lure in the as seen on TV section :eek:IMG_20161218_121945.jpgIMG_20161218_180537.jpg

You bought it and my guess it's in the same spot in your tackle box as that abortionized "blinking" lure from Walmart! :poop:

If your keen to pick one up, dont bother going to the staples near masonville mall because the last one may be sitting under my christmas tree :whistle:

yes fishless drought Stomp!!!...right now the central pacific coast is dead for fishin...crazy ocean currents have the fish right now no where to be found...ya the TEN 90 rule applies again... even in the biggest of waters...

A salt water bait.. ya right.. A barracuda would crush that first bait in seconds....how much are they $... to loose...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks