Anyone know the which company makes this lure

jeffbrick

Trying to figure out which company makes this lure. Trying to find more like it. I only have the picture. JB

Attachments

• IMG_1522 cropped resized.jpg
    IMG_1522 cropped resized.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 291
I think I got some out of a bargain bin at the London show years back. I'll try to hunt mine down and let you know.

Could be a yo-zuri known for putting a nice eye on their lures which this one appears to have.Yo-Zuri.com

I'm not sure on the brand but can tell you it isn't a challenger, yozuri or heddon....I wouldn't be suprised if it's an off brand that Jos in Woodstock may stock ;)

Josh

Get a hold of Pete Stopker "pimps" he will make it for you. He is located a few doors down from me in St. Williams great quality lures that he guarantees will stand up better than anything store bought.

Bagley's - Top Gun

@poppahip... That's also very close but obviously is still different when compared to the one in the @jeffbrick photo. Notice how the gill plate, lips and body scales features are much more prominent on the Bagley. The jaw is not as sharply squared off either and even the eye is different. Bagley no longer makes the Top Gun Minnow but is still available on Ebay.

upload_2017-3-21_9-36-48.png

looks very close too the "crystal minnow" made by Yo-zuri

also lucky craft "pointer" is also another possibility....but more likely to be a cabelas or bass pro nock-off / special order of the yo-zuri

Thank you for all of the leads folks! Lots of info to work with. I'm going to need to take a trip over to see Jos!! Won't be long until we get on the water! JB

Wow, thats pretty cool. I googled it for a bit while at my office and couldnt get anything excatly like it. I was thinking one of them Walmart .99 cent bin deals

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks