Anyone have eyes on booths harbour?

HugeHugh

Are the boats down at the marina in jeopardy at all? Any reports on any of the inner bay marinas would be helpful.

This is your closest webcam to Booths, and you can't see much after dark. Follow Macdonald Marina on FB, they have posted some not so good videos and it looks like Erie is just getting started!

There is a lot detail shown here. Notice low level at Big Creek and high levels at Hastings and Bluffs.
Not many boats left, busy few days here ,Booths, boats getting taken out before this wind.

Water levels till recent (2AM)

Forecast

I went down last night around 11pm there was 2 ft of water on the road in front of my slip and I couldn't make it to my boat. I just got back this morning and the water is back at normal level. The water level dropped almost 5 feet in less than 10 hours. Thankfully my baby is still high and dry! What a relief.

The winds were brutal last night After a night shift and having to be up all day hit the sac at 6 pm slept through it. Port Dover & and Turkey Point had damage. Some trees blown down in port Rowan harbour park side.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks