Anyone getting Musky on Erie?

Joe1984

Anyone getting Musky on Erie / Inner Bay?
I feel like getting out for them very soon and I was wondering if anyone was having any luck out there with them.

We got a couple in the bay last year but in my opinion there are still uncommon. There are better spots for numbers and size like the Niagara river and st Clair. Give it a go and post may pics .. iam very interested in seeing a musky fishery return

I recently read an article posted on the Detroit river page. Musky tracking. One fish was tracked swimming from LSC all the way to Niagara then back I recall correctly. If I can track down that article I’ll post it here.

I recently read an article posted on the Detroit river page. Musky tracking. One fish was tracked swimming from LSC all the way to Niagara then back I recall correctly. If I can track down that article I’ll post it here.
Makes perfect sense. The station found in the bay is not native to there. They sure look like st Clair musky . I caught one about 4 pounds this year that had identical marking to those found in st Clair. I dont thimk this little guy swam here but his parents most likely did

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks