Anyone fish perch at Normandale pier?

DDEMPSEY

Hi all,
This is my first post, is anyone fishing Normandale Pier or Port Dover and hitting perch?
As I don't have a boat, i'd be shore fishing.
Thanks!

Welcome aboard. Probably you'll catch a cold before a perch at the locations you mention. Like Quinn and TC say more of spring/summer locations. But you never know about this crazy thing we call fishing. I have always had better luck from the rock piles west of the Coast Guard facility in Dover in the marina channel from shore and in the boat than the Dover pier.

I can recommend fishing the Port Maitland pier for walleye this time of year. Late afternoon to evening has always been a go to spot in the fall there. What ball park are you and the lady at in your pic if I may be so bold to ask?

Welcome aboard. Probably you'll catch a cold before a perch at the locations you mention. Like Quinn and TC say more of spring/summer locations. But you never know about this crazy thing we call fishing. I have always had better luck from the rock piles west of the Coast Guard facility in Dover in the marina channel from shore and in the boat than the Dover pier.

I can recommend fishing the Port Maitland pier for walleye this time of year. Late afternoon to evening has always been a go to spot in the fall there. What ball park are you and the lady at in your pic if I may be so bold to ask?

I am also curious about the ball park. Nothing beats the fall, fishing and playoff baseball. Go A's Go!

Hey guys, the ball park is Comerica in Detroit. Great place to go down and see a game!
Greektown Detroit is a ton of fun too! Cheers

Comerica looks like a nice park to take in a game. And I agree some sections of Detroit are great. Some of the best Italian restaurants in the WORLD. And I've been known to been to a few including Tokyo.

About 15 years ago a few pals and myself did a road trip and took in a few games at the old ballparks before they were all gone. Drove to Fenway, then hit Yankee Stadium, up to Three Rivers missed a Pirates game but saw the Steelers kill the Bills, then to Chicago to Commisky Park and finally to Tiger Stadium on the way home to Hamilton. All in about 8 days. I really should have flown to the Betty Ford clinic for some treatment after that.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks