ANYONE BEEN OUT ON THE BAY YET?

needabreak77

IM HEADING DOWN TO LONG POINT TO TRY MY LUCK WITH SOME INNER BAY PIKE FISHING. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS MADE IT OUT YET AND IF THEY HAVE HAD ANY LUCK? THANKS IN ADVANCE........ I REMEMBER LAST YEAR A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE HOOKIN MUSKIES!! IVE YET TO CATCH ONE MYSELF IN THE BAY, WOULD BE NICE.

I'd say It will be chocolate milk. I heading down Friday to the trailer. I'll post what the water looks like.

still chocolate out past bait island
Thanks for the update.It looks like I will wait after reading your report,and fish for some Rivermouth Steelhead`s for now till the water colour on the Bay improves a bit more.Tight Lines,and Good Luck to your Fishing Season`s.

The lake has really cleared up in the last week down at the mid eastern end at least. It was a mile of mud Monday and today it was Caribbean like emerald green today, just beautiful. The best day of 2016. Showed 23C
on the thermometer on the deck this afternoon. When that sun dipped down below the tree line she got cool tout suite.

The lake has really cleared up in the last week down at the mid eastern end at least. It was a mile of mud Monday and today it was Caribbean like emerald green today, just beautiful. The best day of 2016. Showed 23C
on the thermometer on the deck this afternoon. When that sun dipped down below the tree line she got cool tout suite.
thanks for info, sounds great, all i need is a few bites now, think im gonna troll for some pike, look for the camo aluminum out there nailing em....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks