Any ramps open?

jamieharrower24

The wife and I took a drive down last weekend to have a look in the bay and seen the west half was open and seen a jon boat tied up at Pt Rowan also. Wondering if anythings has opened up. We did pop into Booths and there was still a bit of ice in there.

Hi Sandboy Marina's ramp is open and there is no ice in our channel and inner bay now , and best thing is it's free right now up to April 17, 2015 for those who wish to venture out. Just check in at the store before you ramp. Thanks Wayne & Derek

Hi Sandboy Marina's ramp is open and there is no ice in our channel and inner bay now , and best thing is it's free right now up to April 17, 2015 for those who wish to venture out. Just check in at the store before you ramp. Thanks Wayne & Derek
Thats awesome, thx for the update and the free pre season service, good on you guys ;)

Any word on Pt Bruce ramp's opening? I'm sure the creek is running pretty good today, but this should be the end of the snow melt? Wouldn't mind running the boat soon, and if I can't get out on the lake, I'd be happy with going up-creek for a record sucker or carp.

FYI all hoovers ramp is not open and should be a while before they have it open from the looks of it . ill keep you posted

Any word on Pt Bruce ramp's opening? I'm sure the creek is running pretty good today, but this should be the end of the snow melt? Wouldn't mind running the boat soon, and if I can't get out on the lake, I'd be happy with going up-creek for a record sucker or carp.
Drove around Port Bruce yesterday.
Didn't look like any ramps open yet. Didn't see any boats in the water.
Virtually no ice on the lake. Only small chunks tight to the shore and none blocking access to the lake.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks