Antler Sheds

brentr

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Just throwing this out there to see if anyone has any extra antler sheds they want to get rid of, was thinking of trying my hand at a light fixture for my wife.

wait till end of febuary , and in to march when they drop their antlers, you can have whatever you find. Mind you i'll be out there collecting as many as i can to support my dog through these challenging times.

wait till end of febuary , and in to march when they drop their antlers, you can have whatever you find. Mind you i'll be out there collecting as many as i can to support my dog through these challenging times.
Thank you for your reply, very informative

All my years walking the bush and I've never found one unless it was attached to the owner. You making a table lamp or a chandelier ? I heard there is a guy in London that makes fountain pens out of them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks