Another wind event for Long Point and area

keep hoping @Red Hering ..its not gonna happen..lol.I been down here in the sun for over 2 months..
my skin is tanned and tough...;)

View attachment 20220
A really bad case of sun burn can lead to melanoma a serious skin cancer that can be fatal, my best friend fishing buddy died of skin cancer from sun exposure at a very young age..I take precautions and avoid exposure when needed..
Sorry @mick for saying that,and I didn’t know about your friend.Enjoy the rest of your holidays. ? ????

Last edited:
We are still getting off cheap compared to our friends down on The Rock ! Especially down here on the Southcoast of Canada. LoL ! Hardly any lake ice to report. Yes … I know you hardwater fishermen are singing the blues and I feel sorry for the businesses that are losing out but in theory without ice cover the lakes should evaporate more water than they take in therefore lower levels for this coming year. With luck the Inner Bay may freeze up but the lake stays open ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks