Another Convert

hvyhaul

This probably won't be for everyone.

My great nephew has never eaten liver.

After a few conversations over time, I drove down to Di Pietro's and bought a section of a beef liver and sliced it myself. Didn't like the look of the sliced stuff.

Fried up a pan of onions, salt and pepper flour dusted the liver and sautéed.

uno.jpguno1.jpg
uno3.jpguno4.jpg
uno5.jpguno6.jpg

He ate as much of this preparation as he has of all the other meals that have been made while he's been living with us.

Very light crust on the outside, soft and tender inside.

He really enjoyed it as does Whe Wife and I.

This probably won't be for everyone.

My great nephew has never eaten liver.

After a few conversations over time, I drove down to Di Pietro's and bought a section of a beef liver and sliced it myself. Didn't like the look of the sliced stuff.

Fried up a pan of onions, salt and pepper flour dusted the liver and sautéed.

He ate as much of this preparation as he has of all the other meals that have been made while he's been living with us.

Very light crust on the outside, soft and tender inside.

He really enjoyed it as does Whe Wife and I.
That looks perfect, liver is not for everyone but I'm a big fan of liver and onions 👍

I am a huge fan, but not beef liver; rather chicken liver. We cook it in several ways, one just like you said. The other alternative is that you can put it through a mincer with a little bit of butter, you get a chicken live pate. Absolutely fantastic.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks