Another Angler Fined

Someone can honestly make a mistake in counting and be 1-2 over at some point in our fishing lifetime. Most of us can relate to that unintentional circumstance but 58 perch over the limit is obviously no mistake so the fine and suspension is deserved. (y)

Based on my interpretation of the regs, 58 over if he was out there for 2 days; 108 over if it was a one day trip. Now, a guy could and maybe should be forgiven for 1 or 3 over ;), but 108?
{should I just lock this thread now?:lock::censored::D}

Maybe you should lock this thread now that you have clarified it was probably 108 over for a 1 day trip.... the perpetrator may get shot. :smuggrin:

I agree, after watching the "over limit" of comments from the other locked post......this one should be too!

might have to try a get some slime on it before I give it back.

Damn @apps, now what will I wear to the company Christmas party? Thankfully, I still have the Muskoka Dinner Jacket hanging in the closet...
lumberjack.jpg

I tried for like 9 hours to slime that hat and failed. Maybe that hat is bad luck. You're not superstitious are you?

Damn @apps, now what will I wear to the company Christmas party? Thankfully, I still have the Muskoka Dinner Jacket hanging in the closet...
lumberjack.jpg

I tried for like 9 hours to slime that hat and failed. Maybe that hat is bad luck. You're not superstitious are you?

@stomp that is a ideal dinner jacket luv it !!! ................ never thought about it being the hat that was the jink , you are absolutely right too much bad mojo in that hat for me , I put it through the wood chipper !!! (Just kidding)...................apps

too much bad mojo in that hat for me , I put it through the wood chipper !!!
One more skunk on St. Clair @apps and I could be headed for the chipper. Thank God the Striper was able to catch some walleye and rainbow with me aboard. Maybe that trip out of Pt. Bruce with you earned me one last invite for musky?:notworthy: I haven't been too much of a musky good luck charm aboard the @Mickey Finn either. Maybe I should stick to minnow-dunking?

That Muskoka Dinner Jacket looks familiar...Is that the one you wore to Cameron Lake years ago.
Regarding the Musky...They call it the fish of a 1,000 casts.
I believe you are up around 900.
2016 outta be your year!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks