Angling Outfitters will be open this Sunday Dec. 16TH.

monty smith

Hours are from 10 to 4 Xmas sale is on. OOPS , slipped up Date is Dec. 15TH, THANKS FOR KEEPING ME ON MY TOES.
Ice fishing is on .

Last edited:
Monty,

It's not Angling Outfitters it's AngLER Outfitters. I'll tell you how I know. I just spent about 30 minutes looking at Angling Outfitters website. I thought man, they have a lot of saltwater tackle for a place more than a thousand miles from the ocean then it hit me, where is this place that sells Yeti coolers for $339.00. You know where one needs a really good $339.00 cooler? Texas, where temps can be around 100F? Texas, Angling Outfitters is in Texas. Angler Outfitters is in Woodstock. I don't know if you do but If you work there you shouldn't be sending your customers to Texas.
It is ANGLING OUTFITTERS, the same name as in Texas.

It's not that funny @stomp, stop laughing at me.

Last edited:
@WhatsthePoint are you sure you've got the name right?
aoad.jpg

https://plus.google.com/104243548732696704926/about?gl=ca&hl=en

Just say'in...

@monty smith... this confusion does highlight to me the need for you guys to have a web site created . I think it would be worth it .

Last edited:
I don't know who has it right, probably the guy that owns it. It shows Angler Outfitters on Bing a few times, then Angling. There is a Angling Outfitters webpage for the place in Texas. I smell sewage, as in law sewage. Everyone has a website, I'm surprised they don't. Kids selling lemonade have websites. He needs one.

Who cares, one of the guys from my group that was supposed to go had a massive heart attack today. I guess he won't be going with us after all.

Sorry Monty you should know. Do I get a confusion discount? Check the Bing search page, sorry again.

Its Angling Outfitters. Not much to debate about, and not worth making an argument over. Im sure there is plenty of other stores worldwide with a similar or same name. The one in question though, is in Woodstock. Not sure why there is any confusion at all..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks