Anglers through the ice at St Williams

i was right there ,when buddy and his girlfriend went through, i tried to keep them calm while my friend called 911. after a few minutes in the water they stopped being calm and started to panic.
after they got themselves out and headed back to shore , i told them we had called 911 and a ambulance would be waiting. he then said "oh great the cops are going to be here " now i know why he didnt want the police , oh well im glad there ok , last day out for me , 50 fish ,but no real keepers

i was right there ,when buddy and his girlfriend went through, i tried to keep them calm while my friend called 911. after a few minutes in the water they stopped being calm and started to panic.
after they got themselves out and headed back to shore , i told them we had called 911 and a ambulance would be waiting. he then said "oh great the cops are going to be here " now i know why he didnt want the police , oh well im glad there ok , last day out for me , 50 fish ,but no real keepers
where abouts did they go threw?? good on you for trying to keep them calm...

Out walking with my fluffy friend today I see one just east out of booths harbour won’t be good for us boaters. Lots of water opening up off the north shore now

Wow that was quick
the office thats GIF

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks