Aluminum Boat Repair Near London?

Another 'As Seen On TV' product recommendation @Extra Virgin ... do you, by chance own a Popeil Pocket Fisherman?
My dad had one of those that he carried around in his truck when I was a kid.....we'd stop at a creek or river every so often and he'd pull it out. lol.....piece of crap, but still gave you an excuse to stop! :)

I've been flying the wrong airline.
I have made countless takeoffs and landings from rough / choppy water.
With flying speed being approx. 60 to 65 mph, I can assure you the rivited floats under the aircraft are very robust and take severe punnishment frequently with few to no ill affects.

Bigdog

I have the same issue with my aluminun 12 footer.
I am thinking of taking it to a truck bed spray on liner guy, and having the bottom sprayed.

Bigdog
The owner befor me sprayed rino liner on the inside of my 14foot aluminum. It did not stick well at all! Think it was done by a pro because of the rino liner sticker I got. I would have done it on the outside but they say that's no better

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks