Aluminum Boat Painting

Does anyone know of a place that paints Aluminum boats? Looking to have my boat repainted this fall, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Does anyone know of a place that paints Aluminum boats? Looking to have my boat repainted this fall, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Ron Banks Marina in Port Rowan. They did my boat after a accident with it .My boat was only a few years old at the time and you couldn’t tell it was repaired and painted .

Many of the newer boats come from the factory with the big graphic "wraps" on them that you might want to look into as well. That might be cheaper and give your boat a cool new look.

Look at a wrap. I had mine done last year and it looks great. I’ve got a guy if your interested and depending on location. No affiliation, I’m just happy with his work.

I’d be interested in the guy you have that wraps boats.
Thanks

Po
Look at a wrap. I had mine done last year and it looks great. I’ve got a guy if your interested and depending on location. No affiliation, I’m just happy with his work.

Hi. Looking at a wrap for my Princecraft and wondering if you could send me the info on the guy who does this? Thx!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks