All Public Land Closed!?

trky chsr

April 3, 2020 To: All Residents in and Visitors to of Norfolk County and Haldimand County RE: SECTION 22ORDER –EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY A Section 22 Order, under the Health Protection and Promotion Act (HPPA), R.S.O. 1990, c.H.7has been issued by Dr. Shanker Nesathurai,Medical Officer of Health of the Haldimand Norfolk Health Unit to all residents of Norfolk County and Haldimand County. You are hereby orderedto take the following actions. Residents of and visitors to Norfolk County and Haldimand County are not permitted to1.Use or accessany open space, including parks, trails, piers, beaches, community gardens, or other open spaces usually accessible to the public, whether publicly or privately owned; 2.Use or access of any outdoor recreational equipment normally accessible . I guess this includes all NCC property as well. TC

I think we better get the OFAH involved in this shit.

Turkey hunting starts in what 19 days. And this guys takes it upon himself to restrict all activities that are solitary any how.

It's friggen bullshit.

Chock up more commie bullshit. How does this guy have more power than our elected officials?

I think we better get the OFAH involved in this shit.

Turkey hunting starts in what 19 days. And this guys takes it upon himself to restrict all activities that are solitary any how.

It's friggen bullshit.

Chock up more commie bullshit. How does this guy have more power than our elected officials?
What’s bullshit??? You new to the era?? Have anyone affected by this? Doubt it

Stay home. Save the bullshit rant you spilled to when this is over

Me sitting next to a tree waiting on a turkey has a zero % chance of infecting anyone. You have more chance of infecting everyone by walking your dog down the street, and walking into the grocery store.

I have complied with everything thank you but I can certainly question why an unelected official is able to make decisions when it comes to the whole public.

The most dangerous person in society today is a fully paid and fully empowered Bureaucrat. That is exactly who is running the show during this "crisis". I fear the effect of this more than the virus its self. Not sure what it will take to remove that empowerment when this is done. Not in their best interest for it ever to be done.

I guess I will be busy kicking trespassers off my property more than usual this year ? I should buy a Go Pro and record their feeble excuses.

Yep. Trespassing is going to be worse this year. Getting my cameras out.

Excuses here, both deer and turkey.
I got lost, missed the boundaries and sign's
Used to hunt here, no problem, (I've been here for 20+ yrs, no you didn't}
My uncle said it was OK, never got that one?
Shot it on the other sd of the rd, and it ran over here? Problem is it's posted too.
Then you get the tough guy shit, I'll hunt were I want, no, not happening?
Early morning traffic here has picked up as the season approaches, please stop calling from the end of the laneway, waking up my 6 penned meat birds to early.

Yes Can't Miss, heard those and more. I oversee the farm I rent and look after my neighbours property as well. The best was one guy telling me the owner gave him permission. Even got the owners name right, so I asked when did he talk to him and he said "just last week" . The look on his face when I told him the owner died a year ago was priceless. Oh well... let the games begin ! Btw; The properties are all clearly posted with Red Dots or No Trespassing or No Hunting without written permission signs but they only keep honest people honest.

Here is the latest:

From Norfolk County: Woodlots and Hunting Closed
Norfolk County bush lots and Long Point Region Conservation Authority properties are closed for public access. YOU MAY STILL HUNT ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY OR PRIVATE PROPERTY for which you've been granted permission, but group size must be under 5 and you must obey the social distancing rule of 2 metres (6ft).
snapd Haldimand-Norfolk-Tillsonburg

Saw that last week on the county web sight , un fortunately I have a trail camera still out on one piece of county land . Just hope the batteries last.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks