Air rifle scopes

Magnum 3

Does anyone know of a store that carries a good selection of air rifle scopes and accessories , that's an hour or so from Simcoe or less . I want to get some info. and purchase a setup for a Diana 34 .

Eli's Guns? in Simcoe
Sail- Cambridge or Burlington
Tillsonburg gun shop
Was at T burg gun shop on the weekend and the Tasco's they carry keep breaking . The did say they didn't have problems with the Simmons line , but the forums begged to differ . Was also at Sail in Cambridge and although I didn't see any , I'll check the website . Haven't checked Eli's yet either .

haha i have gone through 6 scopes on my diana 34 not no bs let me know what you come with please
So far these forums( and I'm just repeating what I see and hear ) are giving mixed reviews on scopes . The Leapers (UTG) line seems to be the most consistently used scopes . Also brands like air hawk . Hammers , Air Max are mentioned So much info I'm loosing track of it . RWS and UTG mounts are mentioned . If its scope rings BKL are included also . I see that the rings usually have a pin in at least one , to drop in the back hole ( I assume to take up some of the shock , but I don't know ) . One fella said he has a a 10 x 50 weaver scope on his for something like 27 years and never screwed up .I don't know what you're running , but for now I'm looking at the most widely used products off the forums and going from there . I have 1 or 2 thoughts on what I might buy , and am just crunching numbers on what a setup will cost . Don't want to run to Peterborough , T.O , Ajax , if I don't have to, but I'm willing to take any positive advice and decide from there . There's a gun show in Woodstock , I may attend , as there is usually a couple guys selling pellet guns there . Think I may pick their brains and maybe ,they might also have some stuff I can work with. If you look around , I'm starting to find better prices on the UTG stuff , which is on the list . If you haven't already looked , check out some of the air forums ( preferably Canadian ) and maybe they can help you out . By the way, what set ups have you used ?

mainly bushnel one diana i tried the railes and still after 30 or so shots they would shoot off 5 to 6 inches from center

I have a Diana 54 in .22 and use a bushnell Sportview and have had no problems with it. Is probably 15 years or more since I bought it, but on the other hand I don't run a lot of lead through it each year

same scope same resulds the boys at tillsonburg gun could not believe it either they were great about replacing the scopes but that did not cure my proplem any suggestions ????????????????????

same scope same resulds the boys at tillsonburg gun could not believe it either they were great about replacing the scopes but that did not cure my proplem any suggestions ????????????????????
If I find something that works I'll let you know . What were the brands and models you used and what were they mounted on for rings and bases ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks