Off Topic Air ride seats

I have all the parts and pieces to manufacture the seats. Just need to find the time to put them together. Should work like a charm. I will post a picture of the seats when I get them done. Beautiful day like today gets me thinking of a comfy boat ride!!

Love to have you onboard again Erich and you're invited anytime to fish on my boat but at this present time passengers are not afforded the luxury of a Smooth Moves seat. :sorry::giggle:

I might add that since I bought that Smooth Moves I have not had a sore back one single time after a choppy ride back in from a day out fishing. ??
I love :love: the fact that you invited me on your boat againo_O @Wave Runner,and thanks!! ? BUT!! Only if the lake is friendly!! NO rough lake!! lol ? Just joking,and I think that my back can handle whatever Lake Erie will throw at us!! lol ??????

Love to have you onboard again Erich and you're invited anytime to fish on my boat but at this present time passengers are not afforded the luxury of a Smooth Moves seat. :sorry::giggle:

I might add that since I bought that Smooth Moves I have not had a sore back one single time after a choppy ride back in from a day out fishing. ??
Thanks again for the invite @Wave Runner o_O?? and you are still the fastest Angler that I know that can find the walleye’s quickly,and fill a cooler of a limit of walleye’s,(12),in less than 2 hour’s!!?o_O?????

Attachments

• F6D62E43-19B0-4215-9970-1721631807CB.jpeg
    F6D62E43-19B0-4215-9970-1721631807CB.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DCF298CB-4ECB-433B-8C28-09E509802748.jpeg
    DCF298CB-4ECB-433B-8C28-09E509802748.jpeg
    471.5 KB · Views: 20
@Wave Runner: My age is the only thing holding me back, have a cell that I don't know how to transfer them, have been shown 3 times then can't remember two weeks later. The other thing I kike teasing you two when I get the chance. (hahahahaha)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks