Off Topic Abandoned Ice Hut

Hello, Just received a personal call from the MNR. Yes, they are sending a drone to see if there are any identifying numbers. There were also numerous complaints regarding this hut. Also, the officer said while he was checking huts this season, he only found one hut non-compliant. Thanks all for your suggestions.

I also got a phone call from him today about the hut told me the exact same thing, has a drone coming to look for numbers or identifying features, he's a nice guy he is the one who helped me drag a deer almost half a kilometer across a plowed corn field during the controlled deer hunt 2 years ago.

MNR and OPP were down at the bay today, they had a drone up, unsure if they got anything off that Hut that was now floating but they were up in the air for at least 20 minutes.

MNR and OPP were down at the bay today, they had a drone up, unsure if they got anything off that Hut that was now floating but they were up in the air for at least 20 minutes.
Hopefully they got the number. Because a couple of us reported this maybe something will get done.

Is there anything happening with the hut at St Williams ? I can't get down there for awhile. TIA

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks