Off Topic A TRUE WILDLIFE ARTIST AT WORK HERE: STEVE NIELSON ART WORKING WITH STAINLESS STEEL

Get Hooked

ABOUT STEVE NIELSON: A FULL TIME METAL & AIRBRUSH ARTIST WHO HAMMERS & SHAPES STAINLESS STEEL SCULPTURES. SALMON, TROUT & OTHER FISH, BIRDS OF PREY, BUTTERFLIES AND MORE

His Story

Back in the 1990's, I (Steve Nielson) turned a hobby into a full time global business, building custom vehicles and developing products I sold for the DIY Car builders around the world. At one time in 2001, I had 17 employees. I had the largest players in the industry demanding my products. I was writing DIY articles several times a year, that were published in multiple car and truck enthusiasts magazines. It was fun yet cost me all of my time and energy. I did that over 18 years.. average of 80-100+ hrs a week!

Now fast forward sold the shop January 2013. Since then I have worked from home. I never really feel like I'm working though.
They say "if you find something you believe and love doing, you'll never work another day of your life".

What I believe in is being happy and healthy. I'm 43 and want to LIVE. I'm doing things now that I've missed out on for nearly 20 years working 7 days a week. I don't regret the experiences as I'm a Entrepreneur at heart. I could never settle for working for someone else dream. I will always work towards achieving my own.

I highly recommend if you are not happy/satisfied with where you are in life. You decide what wakes you up in the morning. What motivates you to go to work. Then use that to fuel a fire inside you to accomplish your goals/dreams you once had, or have yet to accomplish.

Here are some of the projects I completed over the years. I invite you to take a look and feel free to share. If you have a favorite, I'd love to know which one you like best.

I am looking forward to several more years of creating, painting, and learning.

STEVE ON GOOGLE SEARCHES

STEVE ON GOOGLE IMAGES SEARCHES

STEVE ON YOUTUBE

Sum of Steves Work

Attachments

• STEVE NIELSON ART 30INCH STEELHEAD.png
    STEVE NIELSON ART 30INCH STEELHEAD.png
    493.9 KB · Views: 69
  • STEVE NIELSON ART SS RAINBOW ANOTHER PIC.png
    STEVE NIELSON ART SS RAINBOW ANOTHER PIC.png
    2 MB · Views: 64
  • STEVE NIELSON ART SS WALLEYE.png
    STEVE NIELSON ART SS WALLEYE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • STEVE NIELSON ART SS POLISHED SALMON HEAD.png
    STEVE NIELSON ART SS POLISHED SALMON HEAD.png
    428.1 KB · Views: 51
  • STEVE NIELSON ART SS POLISHED SALMON HEAD ANOTHER PIC.png
    STEVE NIELSON ART SS POLISHED SALMON HEAD ANOTHER PIC.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • STEVE NIELSON ART 6FT EAGLE.png
    STEVE NIELSON ART 6FT EAGLE.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • STEVE NIELSON ART SS TRUE WORKS OF ART.png
    STEVE NIELSON ART SS TRUE WORKS OF ART.png
    480 KB · Views: 48
  • STEVE NIELSON ART SS TRUE WORKS OF ART MONARCH BUTTERLFLY.png
    STEVE NIELSON ART SS TRUE WORKS OF ART MONARCH BUTTERLFLY.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
absolutely beautiful, a little out of my price range though.

Umm @Get Hooked , is this a relation?

No I happen to come across his work on a Google Post. He lives in California.

I liked his Story:

They say "if you find something you believe and love doing, you'll never work another day of your life".

What I believe in is being happy and healthy. I'm 43 and want to LIVE. I'm doing things now that I've missed out on for nearly 20 years working 7 days a week. I don't regret the experiences as I'm a Entrepreneur at heart. I could never settle for working for someone else dream. I will always work towards achieving my own.

I highly recommend if you are not happy/satisfied with where you are in life. You decide what wakes you up in the morning. What motivates you to go to work. Then use that to fuel a fire inside you to accomplish your goals/dreams you once had, or have yet to accomplish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks