A Quick Rant

fishman11

I should have posted this sooner but just discovered it this past Sat. Sat. Aug. 27 I was parked at North Erie out by the road as it was busy there. Some AHOLE hit my trailer & took out my light cover. I just wanted to thank this AHOLE for at least leaving me a note (NOT). When I told Greg about it being the awesome person he is he said he would pay for it. I told him NO WAY it's not his fault!! I will pick up a new one this week. Any way I just wanted to get that off my chest. MR. AHOLE thanks for the note!! I don't expect anyone to pay for this but at least be a man & admit to people when you screw up. Thanks for listening GORZIE

Probably the same person that smashed into my front bumper on my brand new FX4 and left no note

I feel your pain,some people are.....

Some people need to slow down.. I had someone hit my truck door with there trailer, not to much damage some scratchs so no big deal, but still like my grandpa used to say 'in a rush to go no where'...slow down there's lots of fish in the lake lol...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks