A great time,(twice),at the London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show!! ??

@Fish Farmer yes my friend you can have dibs on my Lund boat,and thanks ? for showing interest in my boat. ;)? Yes,I was also looking at other boats as well,such as the Lund Boat’s,(Red colour of course!!o_O) lol :ROFLMAO:?;)?View attachment 20970 that were there on display at the recent London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show.??:giggle: There are a few interested angler’s on a list for my boat,(except for @Wave Runner),he likes the west coast boat’s more!! :eek::rolleyes::giggle:(inside joke),lol:ROFLMAO: But @Fish Farmer I will put your name near the top of the list for wanting to buy my boat. lol:ROFLMAO:;)? ?
I think you'd look great in that machine Erich, that color suits you, a 68 and a? painted in front of that white decal would give it a finishing touch.???:D:D:D

I think you'd look great in that machine Erich, that color suits you, a 68 and a? painted in front of that white decal would give it a finishing touch.???:D:D:D
@Fish Farmer thanks again for your great comment my friend ??? and buying a Lund boat with a console would be my first ever,and definitely a adjustment for me.For all the different boat’s that I owned and sold over the year’s,have all been “Tiller” boat’s, 374FA130-6217-4A61-BB03-F35966FDF338.jpeg and that is just my preference. A “Thumb Up” from the tiller motor handle. I see some open water from the @oldcutmarina webcam this morning & Come on boating season & hopefully real soon!!??o_O?:cool:

Sorry ? @Wave Runner ? @Red Hering & even occasionally Red Fish it always will be!! o_O?;) I don’t want to change the colour of Red from my truck,Lund boat & some of my lund wardrobe as well!! lol:ROFLMAO:;)?:D
Hey I know... just like a Leaf fan won't change colour from blue. LOL!!! :p
Maybe we'll soon have to start calling you @Redneck Hering. ??

Last edited:
hey there @Red Hering it was a pleasure finally meeting up with the Legend at the boat show,,,,nice going on the pictures from boat show,,,you really do get around lol....nice fish on the Thames looking forward to hooking up with you friday weather permitting..pocono
Thanks @poconokidII for your comments,??especially the one calling me,”the Legend!!” lol ? ;)?? Again,it was especially nice to have met you in person,and it’s too bad that we had to cancel out today for the walleye fishing due to the river condition & the cold temperatures forecasted for today.But,on the positive side,the next too weeks are looking promising to “hook up” before the walleye season closes March 15/20 in Zone 16 this side of the Keil Bridge in Chatham. So far I have gotten out about 4 times for walleye’s,(a few hour’s each trip),and catching the odd one here and there on the thames river.Those were the photo’s & video’s that I personally message you from the last few weeks out walleye fishing. Bye for now,and here is my last walleye that I caught and released 86CC312D-13D3-45C6-8992-C9FDACE680C7.jpeg from,February 25/20. Talk soon & tight lines & walleye’s ON!! soon!! ??;)?:)

Congrats there @Red Hering on the purchase of your new Lund, and the raise from @stomp on your promotion, you are truly an ambassador for 68, your Lund apparel will go just fine with the black and red, as far as having a console you will really enjoy it I no I do on my Lund....todays weather sucks for fishing,, yes the weather does look good for the next 2 weeks, I'm off thursday and the long range says :cool:? good ....tight lines and keep up the good work maybe @stomp will double your salary again...lol Pocono,, oh and heres me with my favourite beverage,,

Attachments

• IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1157.JPG
    IMG_1157.JPG
    703 KB · Views: 29
Congrats there @Red Hering on the purchase of your new Lund, and the raise from @stomp on your promotion, you are truly an ambassador for 68, your Lund apparel will go just fine with the black and red, as far as having a console you will really enjoy it I no I do on my Lund....todays weather sucks for fishing,, yes the weather does look good for the next 2 weeks, I'm off thursday and the long range says :cool:? good ....tight lines and keep up the good work maybe @stomp will double your salary again...lol Pocono,, oh and heres me with my favourite beverage,,
@poconokidII @stomp cheque with the raise on it for the “new” Lund boat that I just purchased at the London Show,should be coming soon!! ? lol ? & yes,I do agree that a console boat is still the way to go,but having a “tiller” boat like I have enables me to fish alone if I need to.With a console boat,I would need someone at the steering wheel and another person or two watching the downriggers out the back of the boat.I was invited on @Wave Runner boat a couple of years ago,and he had me steering his boat that day out on Lake Erie,and needless to say,I sucked at it,to try to keep his boat straight,so that the 4 lines out of the back of his boat would not get tangled!! :rolleyes::eek::rolleyes: That was the last time that I wanted to be on his boat,or anyone else’s “console” boat,especially if I have to steer their boat!! :eek:?;)lol ? Again,just my preference for having a “tiller” boat,for I tend to fish solo quite a bit,because I decided to go fishing that day,at the “spur” of the moment!! My tiller boat makes it a lot easier for me to handle my downrigger or other fishing rods out the back of my tiller boat,because the rods are right there,were I am sitting to grab the fishing rod,when I get a “Hit!!”??o_O?? 996D2554-9BCD-4C15-A3F9-EBCAC4B1F695.jpeg 3AF86C74-6EF2-41AE-9AC0-9A76C1167BD8.jpeg 1DBC24F8-E3F1-4D14-99CF-749F2B53FD2E.jpeg F932621E-5FD3-4D0C-AD7A-9AC124AD8AD4.jpeg ??;) We will keep in touch about getting together to fish for the thames river walleye’s,when the weather becomes favourable again.???:)
CHEERS!!? right back to you @poconokidII ;)???

Red is a great first mate and net man aboard my new fangled steering wheeled contraption. He ended up catching the lions share of walleye that day, no tangled lines and even had time to limber up a thumb while holding his catch (y)

Attachments

• IMG_20190908_1433149.jpg
    IMG_20190908_1433149.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190908_1536322.jpg
    IMG_20190908_1536322.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20190908_2006307.jpg
    IMG_20190908_2006307.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks