A few recent Steelhead trips........

Awesome report Josh!! Very cool of you to take the time for all the beauty pics, Bobo is a troll and doesn't contribute anything to the board so don't sweat that idiot....keep those amazing pics coming, thanks!!

FB 8D

This is for Bobo, fresh chrome! In case he needs another reminder what they look like in the off chance the troll ever hooks up!

da8da3a1e7860e3808c942786b531577.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by quinner01

Nice fish Fishbones!

I will up load some now as well.

DSCF3054.jpg

Thanks!! Post them up to inspire the board!

So do you park at the power lines or at the end of the road to the cabin? I'll be there early to say hi but likely won't fish that river as I really dont enjoy it when it's low and clear. Just wanna put a face to the name :)

Not sure what all the tough guy talk is? It's not like I'm gonna walk over a lay you out for being an Internet douche. I've got no interest in an assault charge.

Josh

As promised, and this is a tribute to Fish em all, for my lack of fish posts. :) Its been a hit and miss fall, and I havent been able to get out nearly as much as others, but made the most of the time I have had. Enjoy. Happy Holidays to all. Maybe see ya on the river.

058.jpg

042.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg

DSCF1604.jpg

DSCF1581.jpg

untitled.png

oct21-4.jpg

DSCF1510.jpg

Photo0081.jpg

DSCF3415.jpg

DSCF3423.jpg

DSCF3427.jpg

0052.jpg

DSCF3054.jpg

Nice brown as well! That looks like the new R2 beside that steelie, how do you like the reel? Red is a nice change, dont see too many.

DSCF3054.jpg

Wow, waaaay too much testosterone in this thread.

Some beauty fish though!!

I fished the Credit yesterday. Nothing to show for it though :)

Lol! I prefer big boy water, 1.4 to 1.5 and clearing.....looks like I'm hitting an Erie trib Thursday instead, no interest in wasting $40 in gas just to meet you.....still not sure why your afraid to let everyone know your real identity!? Man up, give us a name and a pic so we can all bow down to you on the river.....

enjoy your day at "your stomping grounds"! Lol!......

Josh

Nice pics guys but you river guys are to tough for me I'll stick to musky fishn !!!........................apps

quote:
Originally posted by quinner01

Nice brown as well! That looks like the new R2 beside that steelie, how do you like the reel? Red is a nice change, dont see too many.

DSCF3054.jpg

Nice fish! It's not an R2 it's a 47/8" royalty and it's amazing!!

quote:
Originally posted by gdawg

How much for a muzzle?

Give it a rest.

I'm in for $10.00.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks