Off Topic .

Speedy Turtle

I was wondering if anyone has caught fish other than Pike and bass in the ponds? I hear that crappie used to be popular but not so much anymore, and some of the ponds used to have trout in them. Any help is appreciated.

I used to fish them. Lots of bass some pike, crappie, Bluegills. The one pond was stocked with trout years ago and probably still some in it

The trout pond has not been stocked for many many years. Had browns and bows at one point. Indian pond used to have nice bass but has been hit hard . I have not seen a pickerel come out of there in many years. I did hear a couple were caught ice fishing a few years ago. I have heard of smallies there but never seen one. Perch yes crappie yes carp yes catfish yes bluegill yes and some bass if you know what your doing.

The pond that used to have trout stocked in it doesn't have any now. There is the odd bass, crappie, blue Gill, crappie and one carp. Not really worth fishing it. We dive in this pond, so we see the fish first hand.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks