Wanted 22/.410 o/u

bassaholic

I've been looking and wanting a Savage model 24 22/.410 for a long time and curious if anyone has one they would like to sell. I'm not interested in the new Savage model though....older wooden stock only. Shoot me a pm

Last edited:

Justhunt

I might have two for sale I will send pictures after Sunday I have to get them out of storage

bassaholic

I might have two for sale I will send pictures after Sunday I have to get them out of storage
I'm interested and could possibly take both so please let me know. I'll come to you sunday if you're not far from me. I'm in St.Thomad

Justhunt

I'm interested and could possibly take both so please let me know. I'll come to you sunday if you're not far from me. I'm in St.Thomad
I won’t be getting them until Sunday evening I’m going shooting during the day Sunday. Maybe you can come over Monday night

bassaholic

I won’t be getting them until Sunday evening I’m going shooting during the day Sunday. Maybe you can come over Monday night
That might be possible. I sent you ph# in a pm so just shoot me a text and we'll figure something out