2023 Youth Fishing Day Info

maybe send to the local schools around Burwell? Boy Scouts or Girl Guides? I'd be happy to contact these folks with your permission.

maybe send to the local schools around Burwell? Boy Scouts or Girl Guides? I'd be happy to contact these folks with your permission.

Thanks @Outdorman I will let you know. I did hear back from the Big Brothers and Sisters of London and they are very excited to learn more and take part. @tailfeathers and I will be discussing some of the their questions back to us this week and will let everyone know what the next steps are.

Again thanks to this great community for the support!!

dc

We will have June 30th as cut off date for submissions. We have had some great letters sent in and now sit at 4 youth confirmed for the Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day!

I walked into my local barber shop today and spotted a poster for this event pasted on the mirror. It's A Guy Thing in Grimsby.

@rcfire77 we are keeping it to charter boats with commercial insurance this year. Appreciate the offer just want to make sure we are all covered from a liability perspective.
Would love to have you out for the event and help the kids out with teaching to clean fish, set up rods and reels ect if you would be able to.

Let @tailfeathers and I know if you would be able to.

Thanks again!!!

RT

Just to renew this thread . We are still hoping for 5 more submissions to this event. Come on guys and gals everyone know some youth that might like this.

Quick update on the Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day.

All youth have been selected and confirmation letters have gone out to all of them and their parents. Weather permitting we will have the day on July 29th (weather day 30th) at Big Otter Marina in Port Burwell. We have had shirts made up for all of the youth and volunteers. If anyone would like to help support the day and get a t-shirt for $15.00 please let myself or @tailfeathers know.

We are looking for some volunteers for the day if anyone would like to help out. Lunch will be provided as well.

We are looking forward to a great day! Special Thanks to all of our sponsors and Charter Boat Captains that have volunteered their time and equipment to make this a great day!

Fish whisperer Charters
RT Sport Fishing Charters
Tailfeathers Fishing
Blaster Charters
4x4 Charters
Captain Mike Shaw

Other sponsors
Diversey Canada
G&A Corporate
Big Otter Marina

All of these great companies have helped to make this a great day for our youth.

Thanks to everyone!

Davin and Tom

Quick update on the Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day.

All youth have been selected and confirmation letters have gone out to all of them and their parents. Weather permitting we will have the day on July 29th (weather day 30th) at Big Otter Marina in Port Burwell. We have had shirts made up for all of the youth and volunteers. If anyone would like to help support the day and get a t-shirt for $15.00 please let myself or @tailfeathers know.

We are looking for some volunteers for the day if anyone would like to help out. Lunch will be provided as well.

We are looking forward to a great day! Special Thanks to all of our sponsors and Charter Boat Captains that have volunteered their time and equipment to make this a great day!

Fish whisperer Charters
RT Sport Fishing Charters
Tailfeathers Fishing
Blaster Charters
4x4 Charters
Captain Mike Shaw

Other sponsors
Diversey Canada
G&A Corporate
Big Otter Marina

All of these great companies have helped to make this a great day for our youth.

Thanks to everyone!

Davin and Tom

Attachments

• 20230730_132320.jpg
    20230730_132320.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 19
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks