Off Topic 2022 Long Point Fall Pike Tournament - Cancelled

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hey Guys
Just wanted to post about the Fall Pike Tournament.
Following are the details:
Saturday Oct 8, 2022
Port Rowan Harbour
8am - 3pm
2 anglers per boat
$ 140 team ($20 of that $140 will go to the big fish pool)
100% payout
Channel 6-8 will also be donating $140 for a returning entry fee draw. Thanks Stomp!!

Registration will be by e-transfer only. Please email jesse@jandjaluminum.ca for e-transfer. Please email separately with team members names & cell #'s.
2 fish limit. Fish must be alive. .5lb penalty per dead fish. All boats must go thru boat check at 7:45am. All boats will receive a # fob. Blast off will be at 8am.
Check in will be 3pm. Please return your # fob whether you weigh in or not. Late penalties will be.25lb per minute. We will provide weigh in bags to weigh fish.
Please wait for a free bag to bring up your fish. Personal weigh bags will not be accepted.
We will be weighing in the pavilion.
Registration will close Friday Oct 7 at 4:30pm. Roster and final payout will be posted Fri Oct 7 at 6pm
Pre registration only, no morning of sign up.
RAIN DAY will be Sun Oct 9
Any more questions please contact Jesse thru email jesse@jandjaluminum.ca or thru text 519-428-4427.
Thanks & hope to see you guys there!!

Jesse

Last edited by a moderator:
if it “rains” Saturday and you go for Sunday could one register on Saturday for Sunday tournament?

I work Saturday but I am off Sunday.

200.gif

For the many that fished the LPBAA Spring Pike Derby, don't winterize those boats without at least considering one more day out on Long Point Bay fishing for pike! It can be a lotta fun, especially if we get the right weather, and you may even hook one of those elusive LPB 'skis. I think I netted over 20 pike for @Three Bouys this time last year... no wallhangers , but lots of action.

For a sweetener, those entering the Fall Pike Derby will once again be eligible for stomp's "Participation Prize" - so you have a chance for a cashless entry, regardless of where you finish! (answer of a skill-testing required)

Bummer: was hoping to get in on the tourney this year, but alas I will be away visiting my daughter stateside celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving in 'Merica. I guess I'll just have to read about again this year.

Long-range forecast looks sunny, cool, and maybe a tad on the windy side...

For a sweetener, those entering the Fall Pike Derby will once again be eligible for stomp's "Participation Prize" - so you have a chance for a cashless entry, regardless of where you finish! (answer of a skill-testing required)
That's the trouble with these darn millennials, they have to have a participation award rather than accepting the fact that someone wins and the rest lose.... ;)

I'd have been there with bells on, but I have a surgery coming up and won't be in fighting fettle.

Hey guys just an update. We are at a confirmed 4 boats. We will be a 10 boat minimum to host this event. Just a reminder it is a pre register only event. I will not be taking entries on Saturday morning. I am fishing as well and would like to have all the entries and cash sorted out Friday evening as I have enough stuff to take care of in the morning with scales and boat checks. If you plan to fish or know someone who is planning to please get your e transfer and team names over this week. Thanks in advance and hope to see you guys on Saturday.
Jesse

We have 10 boats so we are a go for sure for Saturday. Get your e transfers over to me and lets get some good numbers out for Saturday and a decent pot for payout!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks