Off Topic 2020 LPBAA/Erie Bassmasters Spring Pike Tournament news

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hey guys

Unfortunately with everything going on with covid-19 this event has officially been cancelled. Sorry for the bad news. Let’s hope we get thru this so we can have our opening day event!!

Jesse Hilliard
Erie BassmastersD70235D3-DB3F-4EE5-83EA-61C3504F12B8.jpeg

Hey guys

Unfortunately with everything going on with covid-19 this event has officially been cancelled. Sorry for the bad news. Let’s hope we get thru this so we can have our opening day event!!

Jesse Hilliard
Erie BassmastersView attachment 22393
Too bad that this had to be cancelled @spilliard1 but of course quite understandable. I believe that this would of been the Pike Tournament that the “Team Red Wave” would of Won & therefore “dethroned” the team of @Three Bouys & @stomp!! ?o_O:LOL: It looks like that “Team Red Wave” will have to wait to win this Pike Tournament instead in the Fall!! ????o_O??:LOL:

Thanks @spilliard1 it’s a good decision on behalf of the LPBA. Just think Jesse, the ones we missed out on for the spring tourney will have all summer to pack on the weight ?
Hopefully @Three Bouys those pike that are “packing” on the weight all summer,will fit in the livewell of “Team Red Wave” boat in the Fall Pike Tournament!! ????o_O???

Sorry to hear that @spilliard1 but understandable and thanks for posting. Even out of this there is still one positive for you Jessie... no cold hands dripping with pike slime at the weigh-in! ??

Well it better be bigger than that because @Red Hering released this one a month ago but still knows exactly where to get her again when the tourney does start. ;) :p It was so big he couldn't even do a thumbs up. :cool:

View attachment 22491
Well, it does look a rear tiller @Wave Runner . But, I don't see any Lund stuff, no Habs logos... and the clincher... missing @Red Hering 's trademark ??... plus the pike wasn't a hammer-handle... clear phoney.

Well it better be bigger than that because @Red Hering released this one a month ago but still knows exactly where to get her again when the tourney does start. ;) :p It was so big he couldn't even do a thumbs up. :cool:

View attachment 22491
That pike was definitely a “trophy” o_O @Wave Runner that I caught & just think,I used @stomp 10 lb. pike for bait!! lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can already see “Team Red Wave” finishing in 1st place,o_O?o_O in this years LPBAA/Erie Bassmasters Fall Pike Tournament!! 2FCA50ED-081D-4C2C-9B36-E79B3615F664.jpeg o_O;)???

View attachment 22491
My first time ever @Wave Runner where I couldn’t even do a “Thumb Up!!” :( A trademark ?of mine,because that pike was sooo heavy & BIG!!?:whistle:;)?:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks