2019 LPBAA & Erie Bassmaster Pike Classic - Update

Dotcom

LPBAA & Erie Bassmasters Pike Classic - Update...been monitoring conditions all week and it looks like we got the break that we wanted and Saturday's Pike Tournament is a go. Reminder, registration starts at 6:45am at The Old Cut Marina office on the north side of Rogers Ave, while weigh in will happen at The Old Cut Livery property on the south side of Rogers. One detail change, The Chip Ship is now closed for the season so there will be no $10 food voucher, that money will be thrown in to the overall cash prize payouts. Apologies for this change but we have no choice because of the date change...hope to see ya all out for one last blast til hard water season (keeping my fingers crossed)
Hopefully @stomp @Three Bouys @Wave Runner @Red Hering play nice on Saturday but I would guess its the biggest pike to the death...love the competition and if you want to join us just come to Old Cut on Saturday morning early...cause thats how we roll.
Huge thanks to our hosts.. George @oldcutmarina and of course Ray and Amie @oldcutlivery.
Cheers,
Dotcom

Attachments

• LPBAA Erie Bassmasters Fall Pike Classic 2019-page-001.jpg
    LPBAA Erie Bassmasters Fall Pike Classic 2019-page-001.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 21
  • 2019 LPBAA Erie Bassmasters Fall Pike Classic Rules and Registration Form-page-001.jpg
    2019 LPBAA Erie Bassmasters Fall Pike Classic Rules and Registration Form-page-001.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
@Dotcom i was looking forward to finishing my season with the Chip Ship’s famous Poutine. But through some other outside contacts, I have a box of Crispy Creme donuts coming for @stomp and myself???
@spilliard1 if you need a hand setting anything up Friday afternoon let me know, I’ll be at the cottage.

@Dotcom... First very happy the event is on and have a question. I understand there's no Chip Ship and if I remember right there wasn't last fall either. They did however BQ some burgers and dogs and also had pop for sale. Just wondering if they were doing that this year so I know whether to bring something or not. Thanks. :)

@Dotcom i was looking forward to finishing my season with the Chip Ship’s famous Poutine. But through some other outside contacts, I have a box of Crispy Creme donuts coming for @stomp and myself???
@spilliard1 if you need a hand setting anything up Friday afternoon let me know, I’ll be at the cottage.
Would you be sooo nice @Three Bouys to share some of those Crispy Creme donuts with @Wave Runner and @Red Hering? :unsure: We need the extra sugar boost from those donut’s to haul in our trophy ? pike’s that we will be catching all day long!!o_O;)?? @spilliard1 if you need my help again as well just like the past spring pike classic checking everyone’s live well before the start of the tournament,please let me know. @Three Bouys live well on his boat 9495E00B-5DD1-4852-90D4-E66D4CD9C8EF.jpeg is the first one that I will check to see if there is a trophy pike in there already. lol:ROFLMAO: :whistle: Tight lines @Three Bouys & @stomp and dead sheep? heads 582B1E50-E33C-4155-93D9-E604D0C3E61E.jpeg ON to you both!! lol :ROFLMAO:;)??

Last edited:
Hey Waverunner not this year. We weren’t able to put it all together this week sorry about that. Threebuoys I’ll be down early sat morning to set up.
Hey no problem just thought I'd ask and thanks for answering my question. Good luck to you on Sat. we'll see you at the tourney. :)

I heard this is the boat @Red Hering you need to keep an eye on. The pike slayer @Three Bouys at the back is really the guy we're after, the other tall guy @stomp is really just a decoy to make up the 2 man team and take professional looking photos of pike caught at Bluff Bar. Oh also I heard he's the netter so there's a giant possibility he'll mess up and lose the big one on Jim this year anyway. LOL!!! :p ?

1571401789590.png

Last edited:
Love all this chirping from Team Red Wave... remember which team is looking to 3-Peat and which team has been sucking the hind teat...
HA! HA! a 3-Peat!! @stomp ONLY!! in your,(wet)- fall in the water),dreams!! lol ??? Don’t forget to bring your “SMALL” fish landing net! :LOL:;)

Last edited:
HA! HA! a 3-Peat!! @stomp ONLY!! in your dreams!! lol ??? Don’t forget to bring your “SMALL” fish landing net! :jawdrop:;)?
Yeah a net like in the first photo should be more than big enough for @stomp to handle a small pike. But we need a really big net because we plan on getting a couple like in photo 2 where we have to lay down for the photo shoot cause they're just too heavy to hold. :jawdrop: ;) ???
1571424587667.png 1571424384953.png

HA! HA! a 3-Peat!! @stomp ONLY!! in your dreams!! lol ??? Don’t forget to bring your “SMALL” fish landing net! :LOL:;)
WOW!!:eek: It’s busy here at the Costco North gas bar DBB124FB-C7E9-4FA5-9E8C-FFCD98DE23A7.jpeg 6136F35C-27DD-467F-97E0-3BD87E0A067E.jpeg in London!! I am glad that I didn’t need to fill up my boat as well,but only my truck for the trip to Long Point Bay tomorrow for the LPBAA Fall Pike Classic.????o_O??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks