Fishing Report 2 man limit 4 hours nanticoke

Wow ! Congrats ! And I'm going to quit fishing :) Two of us went out 80 - 100 ft off Peacock Point, only could fish 830 till 1100, 4 lines had two hits on worm harnesses 8 colour & 10 colour and thats it. Nothing on 5 colour, rigger, tail dancer or ripplin. Lots of nets out there. Talked to several guys at ramp and same luck as us. Way to go chef, you guys must have things dialled in. Not sure what I could have done different but had a great short day out on the water anyway.

Beautiful fish- poor guy looks like he's ducking anticipating a jealous guy from smacking him upside the head on account of that catch! JK

Nice fish -- I think you are trolling the forum though ;) or you were the boat talking to @myboys fish tug and picked up a few 'on harnesses' while you were chatting!

I spent the same amount of time out there today and only found a rainbow in my boat. Didn't try harnesses though. I probably will tomorrow.

Can you post GPS coordinates!o_O Seriously thanks for letting us know that they are out there and catchable. We all dream of those days when you fill a box with great tasting pics. Knowing others are doing well in a general area is what makes this a great forum. But if you drop the coordinates all the better:):ROFLMAO:

Well breaking it down from what I gather u drove a half hour to ur spot so u must of went out deep cause who fishes shallow this time of year lol. U had 2 guys in the boat so 4 rods out so fishing was pretty hot in his location. An he already said harness's so being that deep an the hot weather fish should be in the lower Column so likely riggers an big dipsy's. Ur copper line that u have I know doesn't go all that deep. Also judging by the slight redness on the 1 side of ur left side of face u were mostly trolling away from the sun lol

Congrats chef on hitting your limit all fishermen/ladies dream of limits in 4 hrs great job.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks