1st pick opening day

1 duck

I want to congratulate Ben Warren on winning 1st pick on opening day at the long point waterfowler unit. Every year there's lots of work that needs to be done to keep the waterfowl unit running and its all done by volunteers from the LPWA (long point waterfowlers association) so each year everyone who helps out gets into the draw. Thanks Ben and to all of our volunteers we couldn't do it without you. Cheers and happy hunting. Ps a special thankyou needs to go out to a couple guys this year and when you see them please Express your thanks in person. Mike starling (bird) for the incredible amount of work he has put in at the marsh and Justin Miller who's behind the scenes work has benefited you more than you will ever know thanks guys

congratulations Ben.
Thanks you to everyone who helps with the Long Point Waterfowl Unit in any way.
Cheers
Tim

I want to congratulate Ben Warren on winning 1st pick on opening day at the long point waterfowler unit. Every year there's lots of work that needs to be done to keep the waterfowl unit running and its all done by volunteers from the LPWA (long point waterfowlers association) so each year everyone who helps out gets into the draw. Thanks Ben and to all of our volunteers we couldn't do it without you. Cheers and happy hunting. Ps a special thankyou needs to go out to a couple guys this year and when you see them please Express your thanks in person. Mike starling (bird) for the incredible amount of work he has put in at the marsh and Justin Miller who's behind the scenes work has benefited you more than you will ever know thanks guys

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks