Fishing Report 1st fishers out this AM

@red Hering… Hey Erich the 25-30 cm of snow they're calling for should not be a problem as that's less than 1 1/2 inches. ;):)
With the winds forecasted of course there will be some drifting in places.

@Red Hering… Sorry Erich I messed up using mm instead of cm to convert to inches. :oops:It's more like 10 inches coming... huge difference especially when considering drifting. :rolleyes::)
I have my snow blower ready for business. (y)

@Red Hering… Sorry Erich I messed up using mm instead of cm to convert to inches. :oops: It's more like 10 inches coming... huge difference especially when considering drifting. :rolleyes::)
@Wave Runner,when I first read your last post on how deep the snow will get,(1 1/2 inches),I thought “Hooray!!” I can wear my running shoes,and not my snowshoes!! lol:ROFLMAO:;)(y)

@Wave Runner Yup your showing your age, this OLD boy did exactly the same thing, guess we have to wake-up or just let it slide. You may have a new RIDE soon in a Otter !!!!

Your right my age is starting show up and more often than I like to admit. :(
However it doesn't help when us old guys were raised on the good ole' imperial system when cm wasn't even in life's dictionary. :LOL:
Still have to convert everything before I can even go fishing so I know what I'm up against.(n):whistle:

Your right my age is starting show up and more often than I like to admit. :(
However it doesn't help when us old guys were raised on the good ole' imperial system when cm wasn't even in life's dictionary. :LOL:
Still have to convert everything before I can even go fishing so I know what I'm up against.(n):whistle:
What was the height of that wave again @Wave Runner,15 miles offshore? Was that wave height in cm,mm,or in inches,or feet? :giggle:;)(y):cool:

"Don't let them tell you there's too much noise they're too old to really understand!"

Sorry for the late reply. We had about 5.5 inches of black ice where we were (st williams) would of went out of oldcut but didnt want to be the first one. We ended up with 32 keepers, probably caught triple that. Hooked two large pike but cut our line at the hole. Caught and relesed a mud puppy. All in all it was a good trip. A couple we kept were smaller but would not of survived the release.20190119_172723.jpg

Sorry for the late reply. We had about 5.5 inches of black ice where we were (st williams) would of went out of oldcut but didnt want to be the first one. We ended up with 32 keepers, probably caught triple that. Hooked two large pike but cut our line at the hole. Caught and relesed a mud puppy. All in all it was a good trip. A couple we kept were smaller but would not of survived the release.View attachment 12188
o_OA very nice catch there @Cam Reeves!! o_O;)(y) Those pike are notorious for breaking the line at the hole,and thanks for reminding me about that,and I think a gaff might be the answer to pull the pike up the hole,before the pike breaks the line at the hole.Thanks also for the reply back & enjoy your perch fry.:p(y):)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks