Should of stopped at the cottage @Reddog on your way home. I was there but not my truck, my son traded his Genesis so he could pull his boat to Parry Sound.

@Reddog where did you catch the pike if you don't mind me asking? I was only out for 3 hours in the morn, but had trouble finding the pike...were you trolling or casting?

Caught lots of lg mouth and pike yesterday, nothing to big. Lots of bass boats on the bay must of been pre fishing for a tournament this weekend.
@Reddog,your post says that you were out yesterday,but your date is posted saying August 30.Just a little confusing to follow,because today is September 4, either way,2 nice Largemouth Bass,& Pike.

Last edited:
@Reddog,your post says that you were out yesterday,but your date is posted saying August 30.Just a little confusing to follow,because today is September 4, either way,2 nice Largemouth Bass,& Pike.[/QUOTE
@Reddog,your post says that you were out yesterday,but your date is posted saying August 30.Just a little confusing to follow,because today is September 4, either way,2 nice Largemouth Bass,& Pike.
I posted this report last week

IMG_9994.JPG
I posted this report last week
Thanks @Reddog,those photos did look familiar,(now that I think about it),and you were getting me excited about me Fishing soon again on the Bay,because the winds on Lake Erie have been Wild lately for Downrigging and flatlining for Walleye's/Rainbows,& the Inner Bay would likely be a little more sheltered to fish there for now.Tight Lines,& FISH ON!! (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks