Search results

1. IMG_3500.jpeg

IMG_3500.jpeg

2. Red Hering

Walleye stocks are getting low...

@Derkd9 the Superstore here in London occasionally helps me to restock my freezer,as I am getting low as well on fillet’s,even though they are selling pickerel there over walleye’s!! lol 😝 🐟😋👍
  3. Red Hering

Perch in Goderich - Spring Fishing at Port Franks

Excellent photo’s and fishing report,and great to read,that you had gotten out fishing off Port Franks,and even landed a couple of Coho’s,and unfortunately lost a couple of fish as well. That boat ramp there in the first photo looks very “iffy” for launching a boat,because the cement pad...
  4. Red Hering

Fantastic news @zzguffy901 👍 and thanks for your time & especially for the great information! Tight lines & Fish ON!! 🚤🎣👍🙂
  5. Red Hering

Beautiful day for perching

@Trevor M ,what favourite pier would you be talking about,where you would be wetting a line,sometime perhaps in late April? Asking for a friend!! 😙 lol 😝 😉👍🙂
  6. Red Hering

@jasonstein99 did you manage to get out to Port Franks in the afternoon the other day,like you had mentioned that you would be doing? I have never fished this early in the year off the Port Franks area,( that I can remember),but my outboard motor on my boat is now repaired since last week,and I...
  7. Red Hering

Cellphone protection on the boat

lol 😂 @Wave Runner !! I think 🤔!! 😉 👍🙂
  8. Red Hering

Off Topic New addition to mancave

@Fishboss with the HABS early exit this year from making the playoffs,it has given me the opportunity even more to sort out my fishing tackle,and to prepare for the upcoming boating season. My outboard motor is waiting for a part at this moment,which has been ordered yesterday,and according to...
  9. Red Hering

lol 😆 @Fishboss 👊 at least it wasn’t a very high score that the Canadiens lost by,that’s just not their style!! lol 😝 go leafs go!! ….. to the golf ⛳️ course!! 😉 your friend as always,uncle red. 👍🙂
  10. Red Hering

Why @Wave Runner that it was Montreal,( and not one of the other original 6 team’s ),that Toronto had beaten 3-1 to take the NHL final in six games,and their last Stanley Cup that the Toronto Maple Leafs had won,since May 2,1967!! 😱 lol 😝
  11. Red Hering

Puke 👆 🤢 🤮 👆 in a good way @Fishboss !! if there is such a thing!! lol 😝 😉 Either way @Fishboss that’s a great job done by you on the frame! 🖼️ 👊🙂👍
  12. Red Hering

Thames River Walleye’s….Anyone else having any Luck? 🤔

Well said @Mercury Rising my friend 👍 and as we have discussed just recently from the Thames River riverbank & in the past year’s,is that a 1 month closure,especially during the “prime” spawning period,should not have an effect on the walleye population,for as of now,there are millions of...
  13. IMG_1635.jpeg

IMG_1635.jpeg

14. IMG_1617.jpeg

IMG_1617.jpeg

15. IMG_1648.jpeg

IMG_1648.jpeg

16. Red Hering

Port Glasgow will be be changed forever: Hope Harbour-Follow the Light Home

Yes it was @Derkd9 , a terrible joke! And it’s now a “wait & see” situation,on what will happen this Summer,2024!! in Port Glasgow 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
  17. Red Hering

Port Glasgow will be be changed forever: Hope Harbour-Follow the Light Home

It’s too early yet @Get Hooked for an April Fools Day Joke!! 😉👍🙂
  18. Red Hering

Thames River Walleye’s….Anyone else having any Luck? 🤔

Not yet @FrankTheTank but I am thinking about emailing someone there at the OFAH,that is involved with our Fishery. Or even go to one of the OFAH Zone J meetings,to express mine/our concern there,in this matter. 👍🙂
  19. IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

20. IMG_3428.jpeg

IMG_3428.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks