Search results

1. M

Off Topic Looking for a parts motor

Looking for 1993 9.9 to 15 hp bottom end cam be trash and engine can be blown I’m just looking for linkage
  2. M

Off Topic What’s required to build a boat house

Anyone know who to talk to about renovations to a boat house I’ve heard norfolk county and others say because it’s on the channel it needs to be long point conservation .gives permits.any help thanks in advance
  3. M

Big dave

Bd I'm taking a couple newbies out Thursday any tips on depth . And do you think they are west in front of clear creek or same old area . Thanks for any help you may be. I've we catch fish you can add them to your count lol just cause I know it will crap in someone's cornflakes
  4. M

hastings monday aug 6

well the ride down was easy but the fishing sucked .moved around for at least 2hrs and had 10 fish so pulled the pin .tryed in front of the silver barn as well but out to 45' the water was real dirty. thing the weather has put the fish off .
  5. M

any guess on what burwell will look like in the mo

thinking about heading out for perch in the morning .just wonder how rough it may be
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks