Search results

1. sportscamper

Minnows?

Wanted to get an early start tomorrow.Anyone near St Williams have a self serve tank?
  2. sportscamper

minnows

Thanks for the replys.Do they have an outside self serve tank?
  3. sportscamper

minnows

Does anyone have a phone# for Erie Bait?
  4. sportscamper

Old Cut Parking.

So is the lot at the end of Old Cut where the web cam is and Jimmy Riggins goes out of just for his customers?
  5. sportscamper

Minnows

Hey poconokidII.Would like to get an early start on Friday.Do you know if Daryl has his outdoor tank running?
  6. sportscamper

Grangers #

Does anyone have the # for Grangers. 519 586 7510 is not in service.
  7. sportscamper

Minnows

Anyone know if Erie Bait in St Williams has the outside self serve tank open?
  8. sportscamper

Long point ice?

I can see ice from the Old Cut webcam.Is there any starting to form out of StWillians?
  9. sportscamper

Bay ice?

Did he say how thick the ice was?
  10. sportscamper

Minnows

Does Erie bait have the outside tank set up still?
  11. sportscamper

Minnows and Perch

Thanks for the info guys.Got our minnows and were at ec10 before the sun was up.Brought home 20,with two that were 12".Awesome day one the bay.
  12. sportscamper

Minnows and Perch

Wanted an early start tomorrow.Does Erie Bait have there outside tank set up yet?Anybody been catching any perch in the inner bay?Any info would be awesome.
  13. sportscamper

Erie Bait and Tackle #

Does anyone have the # for Erie Bait at St Williams? The one on the web site is out of service. Do they have there outside tank set up? Thanks for any info Sportscamper
  14. sportscamper

Lake Erie Bait and Tackle

Awesome,thank you.
  15. sportscamper

Lake Erie Bait and Tackle

Anyone know if they have there outside tank running. There # on the website is out of service.
  16. sportscamper

Dunnville boat ramp?

Could anyone tell me the best place to put in at Dunnville?
  17. sportscamper

Shoreline condition.

Thanks for your reply.Going in the morning,but i think i will walk out. Fish-On
  18. sportscamper

Shoreline condition.

How are the shoreline conditions at StWilliams?Would i be able to get on with my quad?Any info would be great. Fish-On
  19. sportscamper

Parking?

I want to bring my quad to StWillims and need to know where i can park. Does Robert at Inner Bay have the gate open or do i have to park at the top of the hill? If so can i drive my bike down the hill? Any info would be great. Fish-On Sportscamper
  20. sportscamper

Born to fish!

Born to fish!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks