Search results

1. D

Where are the fish

Is it me or is it a slow start for the walleye at the lighthouse to nanicoke I’ve been out 3 times and only one fish each time let’s hope they get here soon not sure what’s going on
  2. D

Boat house for rent

Hi guys a little off topic but trying to rent my boathouse at old cut for the summmer and spring season fits up to a 24’ and it has an extended walk way
  3. D

Lost decoys

hi everyone I was in Manitoba last week hunting and left some hand made decoys on my cat walk at old cut the storm that happened last Sunday raised the water to a level that the decoys floated off the cat walk I was able to get 15 back but I am missing 40 of the decoys if anyone comes across...
  4. D

Lost decoys

hi everyone I was in Manitoba last week hunting and left some hand made decoys on my cat walk at old cut the storm that happened last Sunday raised the water to a hot that the decoys floated off the cat walk I was able to get 15 back but I am missing 40 of the decoys if anyone comes across these...
  5. D

Bass opener

Ya baby bass season opens early this year we will be on the water June 15 th with all this warm weather maybe some big ones will be around.
  6. D

Brothel at long point

Just wandering who owns the house with all the windows taped up on causway I was thinking that this is an after hours bar or something else wink wink
  7. D

Colchester walleye

How is the fishing going down taking my son and dad any info would be great
  8. D

Port colbourne walleye

Going to make a trip to try our luck fishing for walleye just wandering if we are waisting our time or would there be some to be caught thanks for any help we have been getting lots of perch but would like go after some walleye for a change any direction would be great
  9. D

Boathouse rental

Hey fishermen I am renting my boathouse for the summer at old cut it will fit up to a 22 foot boat you can use the spot from ice out to sept 15th I only use the spot in the fall and do to the new owners almost doubling the rent need to get some money back to justify the rent for only 2 months...
  10. D

hanson

Hi Glen heading down friday afternoon can you bring those waders Jacob has a hole in his and I do not know if i can fix them or not.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks