Search results

1. D

Muskie found dead

That’s ridiculous blame the fishermen ever consider the wind and temp change kill more fish this is a joke to blame fellow fishermen
  2. D

Collins Harbour Marina Fishing Tournament !

colins Harbour board was a great tourney
  3. 1690364687373.png

1690364687373.png

4. D

Duck hunting Saturday's Wind

Guys must know there limits big winds are manageable but you need to know what y our doing
  5. D

Duck hunting Saturday's Wind

Guys must know there limits big winds are manageable but you need to know what hour doing
  6. D

Lund boat leaking

How bad is the leak I had same thing if it’s bad just not rivets under the keel guard the boat has split I fixed mine myself so far so good pm me and I can explain
  7. D

Where are the fish

Is it me or is it a slow start for the walleye at the lighthouse to nanicoke I’ve been out 3 times and only one fish each time let’s hope they get here soon not sure what’s going on
  8. D

Marshall's Bait and Tackle address or number?

In longpoint bay he is at the old shady acers
  9. D

Bay temperature

Most of the bay on weekend was 74
  10. D

Off Topic Walpole Island

Bullshit cash grab
  11. D

Off Topic Walpole Island

This is a joke no one should pay them fudge all and boat a navigable water way they don’t have any jurisdiction our government needs to stop this
  12. D

Off Topic Time to play the Ace up my sleeve

Lake nippising Bay of Quinte Lake Winnipeg St Clair river and now LP bay there is always a way
  13. D

$800 ticket?

I call bs opp can’t ticket for one person in boat can’t even ask for ID if you’re not breaking the law essential travel for one is different for another government cannot define essential travel get off the computer and go fishing
  14. D

Off Topic Time to play the Ace up my sleeve

We haven’t stopped fishing since January hasn’t missed a weekend police don’t care your out enjoying the outside talked to more than one opp they don’t care
  15. D

Big bass

Wow I never knew thx
  16. D

Big bass

No way bass have laced eggs or watching nest
  17. D

Big bass

I’m not sure but bass are not on nests yet to early the kid is in shorts water is very cold not sure of time of fish caught
  18. D

new toy

I love mine but my probe is broken can you by just probe
  19. D

Off Topic Offshore Planer rear release - got issues

Replace back pad with larger snap swivel
  20. D

Marina's to be Closed to Recreational Boating

Yes had to work for them
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks