Search results

1. W

The Bay

Hey everyone, Just wondering if the bay is still murky all the way out to EC10 St Willys side. Last time I was out the only clear water was to the east in close. Thanks
  2. W

Ice Openings move dramatically overnight

Thanks for the pictures, Would be nice to get a boat out there and drift around:D. Looks like simcoe it is. wabler
  3. W

St. Williams March 4 Report

Thanks Red, might have to try it this weekend and save me the drive to simcoe. wabler
  4. W

St. Williams March 4 Report

Some nice reports. So whats the ice like, Thickness, pressure cracks, shoreline conditions (ATV, Sled). Thanks
  5. W

Now this is a big pike!

Where is that from? That's a monster.
  6. W

St Willys ice

Didn't make it out today sorry no ice report. Did email Bayside and was told they are closed for the season. I would think it might be alright to walk but as for ATV or sleds ?????. Going to simcoe in the morning and try for some lakers. wabler
  7. W

St. Willy

Thanks Red. Did pretty good out there 2 weeks ago couple nice pike and a few jumbos. I guess Grangers and Bayside are closed for the season. Will post a report thursday evening. wabler
  8. W

St. Willy

Anyone know how the ice held up after this rain? Coming down thurs morning. Anyone selling minnows down there? Thanks
  9. W

Be careful out there this weekend

Anyone fishing out front of akers or know how the ice is? Thanks
  10. W

How's the ice??

Anyone drivin machines from St. Williams to Old Cut yet to EC10?
  11. W

Snow

tks Red. I do have a quad so i better bring the shovel just in case.
  12. W

Snow

How much snow is there on the ice? Will a quad make it out or do u need a sled. tks wabler
  13. W

St. Williams Ice

Was out thurs, slow day only six keepers and one nice pike, just left of grangers huts by the crack. I didn't see anyone on the other side of the crack so i didn't venture over. Does anyone know what's the ice is like on the other side of the first crack? Are guys running quads and huts over it...
  14. W

The Bay

Thanks guys, heading out in the morning.
  15. W

The Bay

Just wondering if the bay is clear or is the water stained.? tks
  16. W

grangers open friday

Tks for the info hunting. Can u get a quad and a portable to that sheet of ice, or is the shore line where the thin ice is. Would like to come down Sat am if safe enough. TKS
  17. W

Boxing Day

Will anyone be selling minnows? pleeeeeeease tks.
  18. W

New Site Sponsor - Granger's Ice Fishing

Will anyone be selling minnows boxing day? tks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks