Search results

1. Loonietoon

Hamilton Bass Masters Swap Meet March 25 2023

Hamilton BassMasters Swap Meet Ancaster Fairgrounds Saturday March 25 2023 Admission $5.00
  2. Loonietoon

Toronto Sportsman Show

Was at the Sportsman Show today and was Discussed at the Show or ( Flea Market) Only J B's Tackle were there as a Shop and a few small independent tackle makers. Quads and Mostly Hunting Stuff very little in Fishing. Great to get out but waste of money for this show. Another Cancel for next...
  3. Loonietoon

Hamilton Bassmasters Swap Meet

Reminder Hamilton Bassmasters Swap Meet this coming Saturday March 26th 2022 At Ancaster Fair Grounds Open 9.00Am .. Hope to see some of you there :D
  4. Loonietoon

HEADS UP

Just heard gas going UP 8-10 Cents LTR AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (n) :eek:o_O😡
  5. Loonietoon

App for Boat location

A while back someone posted an App for All Boats in our Lakes. I can not locate it so if someone knows of this App l would appreciate the App... Thank you 👍
  6. Loonietoon

Golden HorseShoe Fishing Club Perch derby 50 Point Marina Stoney Creek Nov 6 2021

Doing a Perch Derby tomorrow out at 50 point... $10.00 to enter start at 7.30am if Interested.. Fishing from the Docks... Fun for all Prizes and 50/50 draw
  7. Loonietoon

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving too all
  8. Loonietoon

Musky Fishing With Avry

Just watched a Video on WWF with Avry And Mike Parker (Handlebars) on Lake St Clair. Great show and info from Mike... Great Show Avry...
  9. Loonietoon

SIX-GRAND

Nice meeting you yesterday at Bills Bait... Hope to meetup with you again one day and share my boat with you. 👍
  10. Loonietoon

NF LEST WE FORGET

Terry Kelly - A Pittance of Time (Official Version) - YouTube www.youtube.com › watch
  11. Loonietoon

Problem loging in on lap top

I can not log in to channel 6-8 on my lap top or site sponsors can get into everything else on the site. Doing this from my phone. Any ideas
  12. Loonietoon

Tarp Tie Downs

Can not find the piece that some one mentioned Tarp Tie Downs from Dollar Rama... Can any one help me find the article... :rolleyes: Thanks
  13. Loonietoon

NF Hydro Rates

Has any one noticed the LARGE CHARGES on you hydro bill that Ford said would help because more people are home. OLD RATES were.....Off Peak...6.5 cents per Hr....Mid Peak ...9.4 Cents on Peak...13.2 cents..... Now all 24/7 as of June 1st .....12.8 cents per Hr..... Where are they SAVING US...
  14. Loonietoon

Look out London

:love: like it says Look out I will be in around 11.30 to see a camper for my pickup truck so clear the roads... 68 sticker on back window... stop me if you see me :)
  15. Loonietoon

Off Topic Boat Mechanic Needed

Any one know of a Boat Mechanic that will come to me ??? Power Trim on my motor will not work ... No Power ... Can not get it to move at all... In the Hammer
  16. Loonietoon

Removing Old Fuel

I had filled up my fuel end of 2018 and put in Seafoam. Did nnot use boat last year due to my Father being sick and l had to look after his health so boat did not get used. Disconnected the hand ball and tried to pump out the fuel and it was a no go ball will not build up pressure. Need to find...
  17. Loonietoon

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR too all on 6-8 and may ALL your fish be BIGGG ??:love:
  18. Loonietoon

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to ALL on 6-8 and may 2019 Fishing be as great if not better than 2018 :)
  19. Loonietoon

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wishing all here on 6-8 A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILY
  20. Loonietoon

Fish-a-thon for the Cure

As any body heard of the date yet in Langton. Can not find any info on site????? :rolleyes:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks