Search results

1. allen12

Best launch

who do you think got the better launch in Port Burwell havent been for a few years
  2. allen12

Batteries

What make of battery do you all fine the best for bow mount trolling motor I need two....ty
  3. allen12

how too

Is there a way to keep braided line in a down rigger release mind keep coming out
  4. allen12

Burwell Tuesday

Had a good day today got 12 pics lost a nice Rainbow all came on worm harnesses flat lining with wts and on dipseys was also hot but the lake was flat we were fishing in 57to58 ft of water
  5. allen12

Perch fishing

Hows the perch fishing out of Burwell Sandhills or Hasting not much talk about it
  6. allen12

boat wax

I have a 18.5 ft aluminum I going to dock it at the lake this year whats a good wax for the bottom hull to keep the alge off a little....ty
  7. allen12

Perch Fishing

How was the perch fishing on Monday planning on going Tuesday ....ty
  8. allen12

Bass Opener

is bass season open on sat the 26th
  9. allen12

Shrimp

Has any one tried shrimp for perch have any luck ....ty
  10. allen12

Hastings Thur

Fished Hasting thur morning bite was slow at first move a few times finally started to bite ended up with 100 perch good day
  11. allen12

Perch fishing

How is the fishing in the bay may try to get out Monday....ty
  12. allen12

Perch question

Do the perch stay out deep later in the fall or do they move in to shallower off Burwell and Bruce....ty bue
  13. allen12

perch fishing thur

Went out of Burwell this am ....fish off the barn was slow for us..... so move to the sand hills... hit them good came in with our count
  14. allen12

Thursday winds out of Burwell for perch

Will NW winds 10 to 15 be ok for perch fishing out of Burwell ...ty
  15. allen12

Tires

Who has the best buy on trailor tires a round looking for st-205 75r14 ty
  16. allen12

Hydro

I was wondering if the plant still has a run of sliver bass and is there still a current coming out of the plant...ty
  17. allen12

Launch fee

Want to no how much it is to launch at Turkey point marina
  18. allen12

Burwell fishing

How the fishing been out of Burwell ...haven't seen many reports from there lately
  19. allen12

tuesday at the elbow

Fish the Elbow from 8am till 11am sure was hot out there ...Got one rainbow and of course Sheep head lost some thing big near the boat stayed down deep then the hook came out ...Don't no what depth of water we were in my new Lowrance quit working
  20. allen12

Burwell Minnows

Thinking of going to Burwell for perch does the marina have minnows and how far out is everyone fishing ....ty
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks