Search results

1. R

self serve

was anyone out would really like to know how it went and any ducks thanks Dave
  2. R

B Dave

if you go to lake simcoeoutdoors.com/forum and the topic the cribs sea bass has a solutions to your problems[^]
  3. R

worms in flesh

Shot a nice drake mallard on Sat. and when cleaned you could see lots of grubs similar to perch or bass worms .This is the first timein a lot of years of duckin I have seen this .Can someone tell me about them. thanks Dave[?]
  4. R

the fat lady sang

was at the unit today and walked out to #4 ice ice and more ice about 2 inches thick broke a big hole in the creek and put up 2 robos and 6 dekes perfect not a duck to be seen by 1 pm called it a season did see a snowy owlbald eagle and a lot of chickadees til next season take care dave:)
  5. R

reservation forms

just wondering if i can still use the old reservation forms or is there an updated version tnx in advance dave
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks