Search results

1. L

Fishing Report St Williams fun with critters on a slow day

Had a great day with my buddy Rob Seal ATTACH=full]54955[/ATTACH] Pretty slow we caught a few keepers but mostly dinks. Had a little fun with these guys.
  2. L

Feb 10 Collins Harbour

We had a great day. About a mile out from shuttle flag. Started about 10 fished till 4:30 probably tossed more than 100 back myself with 30 to take home. I said I was only going to keep 10 LOL plus 1 pike all on silver slab grabber chartreuse bead
  3. L

St Williams Bayside Ice Fishing

I rented a hut from Bayside on Friday for my family we had an awesome time. The fishing was steady enough to keep all the kids stoked (4 of them). Thanks.
  4. L

Pt Bruce yesterday

Went out with Strike Zone Charter. Mike did a great job. Thanks Mike
  5. L

1st time Lake O

A friend took me out. He also brought in the big one that ended up on the smoker, the little kings went on the grill
  6. L

any fishing tips Mexico

Going to Playa del Carmen soon any tips for fishing would be appreciated. thanks
  7. L

don t worry

we ve all gone through the midwinter doldrums just give er time and the fishing will pickup gangbusters should be a long late winter season. hopefully
  8. L

oldcut sunday

didnt get out saturday but made it out sunday. my grandson and I took Jimmy Riggins icetaxi out he put us near the fish had to move a bit to get on them caught enough keepers for a meal even though the bite was sporadic nice day out
  9. L

saturday

going to try jimmys ice taxi tommorow with my wife and grandson will post report
  10. L

ice taxi

if this is a repeat I'm sorry. Is anyone going to be running an ice taxi on long point this year? Prices and any additional info would be appreciated. good luck and be safe out there. Lazyman
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks