Search results

1. Derkd9

She’s alive!!!

Muahahahahahahahahahaha 🤪
  2. Derkd9

Interesting

https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/the-largest-fish-caught-on-lake-erie-last-year-are-announced/amp/
  3. Derkd9

Sorry

Sorry for using language that I shouldn’t have. In the future I will be more mindful of others feelings and expect the same in return.
  4. Derkd9

Is this one of our members?

@tailfeathers is that you?
  5. Derkd9

Anyone try this?

6. Derkd9

Dang Grandma… Sorrrry

7. Derkd9

Air fryer ribs 🤷🏻

Pork back ribs on sale at Loblaws when we went shopping the other day. So I grabbed a couple racks One for the freezer another to test the air fryer out on a rack of ribs Did the tried tested and true meat church honey hog rub let them soak that in for about 24 hours then tossed them in the...
  8. Derkd9

This looks like fun

9. Derkd9

Meat Smokers 🤣

10. Derkd9

Air fryer wings

Dusted with Meat Church Honey Hog let that soak up for an hour or so in the fridge. Air fryer @360F 15min then flip go for another 10min or so.. then muk’d them up in some Smokin Stampede bbq sauce 🤤
  11. Derkd9

Venison steak Fajitas

Thawed out some steaks and fired up the air fryer and made some fajitas for dinner
  12. Derkd9

Please post any beef roasts ya’ll find on sale..

Went to pick up a tenderloin roast that was advertised on sale at loblaws When I got there was only steaks left and the meet department said that the tenderloin roast was only on sale for a couple days and ended Sunday I think he lied to me as the sign was still up and the flyer said nothing...
  13. Derkd9

I’m a fisherman 🤣

14. Derkd9

I miss summer dinner

15. Derkd9

Seakeeper

Anyone have any experience with these Just curious, not looking to add one to my boat or anything like that lol https://www.seakeeper.com/
  16. Derkd9

Off Topic Challenge

I challenge @Red Hering to a mini stick battle
  17. Derkd9

Fishing Report New fishing partner

New fishing partner entered this world at 22:23 Mayday Sem Faseruk
  18. Derkd9

Satisfying

19. Derkd9

Happy New Years

Happy New Years May we all have a wonderful and safe fishing seasons for 2024
  20. Derkd9

Anyone going fishing for Crappie this spring?

I have a rod you could borrow…. if needed let me know
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks