Search results

1. Derkd9

Is this one of our members?

@tailfeathers is that you?
  2. Derkd9

Come on spring…

Mmmm home made tar tar sauce 🤤 We fried up some pickerel the other day. Only a couple fillets left in the freezer with a few months to go yet before we get back out there
  3. Derkd9

Off Topic Massive Insurance Increases

Agreed best to keep that separate. Plus you will get more coverage for less with a separate boat insurance package
  4. Derkd9

Time to swap out your boat for a Canoe

I think if you look at global averages over lots and lots of time are ever so slowly rising by negligible amounts but over the course of a lifetime or two or so maybe it’s alot But there isn’t much we can do about it. Even with all the carbon tax in the world I don’t it will make a difference...
  5. Derkd9

I found all the same results as you.. that’s why I ended up with TD they save me very little but was suppose to be much cheaper this year when the collision come off my auto But then whammo! major increases squashed that
  6. Derkd9

same here. when I signed up for TD last year after leaving Aviva due to increase's every year I had a small fender bender on my record which aviva forgave me for since it was my first one with them. TD told me this year when I renew it will be off my insurance record and my rates would be...
  7. Derkd9

Anyone try this?

Seems worth trying next year He explains how he did it in the caption.. I don’t know the fella personally Looks amazing 🤩 🤤
  8. Derkd9

Anyone try this?

9. Derkd9

Fact checked 👍 good job I have an idea where that was going 🤣
  10. Derkd9

Always a bunch of elitists making decisions about stuff they know nothing about.
  11. Derkd9

How about those 300sqft boxes Freeland trying to rent to people for $1600/month
  12. IMG_8380.jpeg

IMG_8380.jpeg

13. Derkd9

Off Topic Toronto Sportsmen Show👎👎👎

Nah not a false perception.. typically there is show exclusive deals that are to attract people to attend the show More people attend the show more exposure your product gets.. more exposure equals more sales More sales equals more money.. No where in that equation is there dropping...
  14. Derkd9

Port Glasgow will be be changed forever: Hope Harbour-Follow the Light Home

He’s a narcissist and narcissist never see their own faults. That’s why that 🤡 thinks he will win another election. Only way that happens is if he successfully censors all those or protest him. He already has the media paid off again. We’ll see what happens. Might be time to leave Canada if...
  15. Derkd9

Those basketball diamonds is where I run Maple 🍁 just a big open field right now so I see I’ll have to find somewhere else to get her some excercise
  16. IMG_8095.jpeg

IMG_8095.jpeg

17. Derkd9

Hahahahaha I can’t wait to move the hell out of that area! It’s too bad they ruined it
  18. Derkd9

I hope he builds it, and loses the investment when they don’t sell.. play stupid games win stupid prizes
  19. Derkd9

Helix 5 Repair

Yah that’s who I sent it to! Thanks I couldn’t recall the name
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks