Search results

1. anonymoose

Rat Dinner

@FrankTheTank the left side is walleye, the rats are on the right. Tickets were $50 this year but they can be hard to come by.
  2. anonymoose

Rat Dinner

Apologies! I thought the illustrious muskrat or "marsh hare" dinner was so infamous that it needed no explanation!
  3. anonymoose

Rat Dinner

The Lions Club never disappoints! It was a bit of a challenge to find tickets this year but a friend came through and I was able to get a few.
  4. 1000007653.jpg

1000007653.jpg

5. 1000007656.jpg

1000007656.jpg

6. anonymoose

Looking for someone to fish with!

Hey @skipper sam I think I took you up on an open seat offer a number of years ago (2017?) Thought you hailed from the big smoke in those days, sounds like you've escaped with your life and lund intact. Good for you! I've got my own boat these days that I don't have time for so I doubt I'll...
  7. anonymoose

Cougar spotted in Kenora!!

There are lots of cougars in Ontario. Lots in zoos and privately owned as pets. Nobody tracks who owns pet cougars so the number and location of those is unknown. Norm Buwalda had some in Elgin County back when his tiger killed him in 2010. Police shot and killed a cougar in Utterson Ontario...
  8. anonymoose

Cellphone protection on the boat

On the boat - nothing In the canoe - dry bag Wearing waders - ziploc
  9. anonymoose

Off Topic Outboard motor repair, London/St. Thomas area

Rob Jones in Tillsonburg knows his way around the old girls. Also heard good things about Doug Claus.
  10. anonymoose

carbon fibre or heavy barrel?

Long range .22 plinking is a genre of its own. I've heard that the slow bullet speed exaggerates your flinch, increasing the challenge. This probably explains why I can't hit squat after 50yds with a .22! As for the carbon/steel question, I've never picked up a .22 and thought "woah that's...
  11. anonymoose

Off Topic Pleasure Craft License Renewal

Ah geez sorry to hear this @Cap'nkirk Feel free to start selling my planer boards to recoup the loss!
  12. anonymoose

Off Topic If you're thinking about coming to Londontown today...

Things aren't quite as green in Bayham as they are in Iona Station but I haven't touched a shovel or snow blower yet this year... Maybe I've jynxed it now...
  13. anonymoose

Good Job Prospect!!

The wage is $24.19 - $26.95 Per Hour so you start at 24.19 and work your way up to 26.95. If you actually believe all the perks you're listing are real, I encourage you to put a resume in!
  14. anonymoose

Good Job Prospect!!

That is an interesting way of describing getting yelled at by drunk people at 2AM because they won't shut up and go to bed.
  15. anonymoose

Video: "I will be a hunters' nightmare". Ohio man claims neighbour stalked him, shot at him to stop him from hunting deer on his own property

From the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act: Obstruction of hunting, trapping or fishing 13 (1) A person shall not interfere with lawful hunting, trapping or fishing by, (a) tampering with traps, nets, bait, firearms or any other thing used for hunting, trapping or fishing; (b) placing...
  16. anonymoose

New Fishing Regs

Just in case anyone wants to read it directly: https://www.ontario.ca/page/fishing-notices-and-updates
  17. anonymoose

Off Topic The season is almost done🦆🦆

I haven't been hunting the bay all that long, but this is the first I've heard of a 3-man limit of cans. I've probably killed less than 6 in my years chasing ducks out there. Congrats!!
  18. anonymoose

This Is How My Deer Season Ended

Probably someone's pet... would probably taste like dog food.
  19. anonymoose

12 tags equals 12 deer to butcher today!

Sounds like a win-win. Got the deer butchered and offended the easily offendable! I wonder if the type of people who find dead animals offensive know that the things they buy at the grocery store are dead animals...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks