Search results

1. Wildfire

Is this for real?

Is it really 3 in Londontownderbyshirederry? Geeze I have all my windows open...
  2. Wildfire

Off Topic Cheap warmth

Stoney creek Costco. Might be handy for ice season 2025.
  3. Wildfire

Wunder Boner

Anyone ever try this? A bit before my time so I don't remember this at all. I'm guessing since it never caught on it didn't really work.
  4. Wildfire

Inner bay perch - September 30

Fair to say they’re in, but lots of dinks. Lost count of how many throwbacks. Kept 11, many deep hooked. Couple of good ones. One was quite large. Shiners in 7fow. With the pack of hundreds of boats in front of Collins.
  5. Wildfire

Fishing Report Like Burwell, but at Long Point

Made the long drive out from St Williams to south of the point. 2.5 hours for a 2 person limit(1 sport 1 conservation). Rods started firing immediately 65-75fow down 45. Area 51 spoon took almost all of them. No sheep no silvers nothing but eyes.
  6. Wildfire

Attn: @Braggin Rights don't give away my secret sheep farming spots

@Braggin Rights First rule of sheep club is you do not talk about rocks! (This post is tongue in cheek obviously) Glad to see I'm not the only one slaying the sheep while looking for bass. Cool video! I really do want the Mega live on my bow, but my wallet says no.
  7. Wildfire

Off Topic NSFW spoons

I bought these to tie on my buddy’s rods when they aren’t looking as a gag. I just realized they would be 10x funnier if Wackem Tackle sold these.
  8. Wildfire

Wildfire’s fishing report for Sunday July 30 2023

Anyone who’s been following my reports knows exactly how this is going to go. Sorry but I can’t divulge location or lure.
  9. Wildfire

Off Topic Good deal on a pellet grill

FYI if anyone wants dip their toes in the pellet grill game. We just bought a second one from Princess Auto for our home away from home. Regular price: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sportsman-500-wood-pellet-grill-black/6000205890485 😳
  10. Wildfire

👀 💨 🐟

11. Wildfire

Fishing Report Elbow July 12

Well I guess I figured out what I was doing wrong when trying to land bows. When I’d get one on I’d tighten the drag right up and start cranking it in. Today I tried being a bit more gentle, keeping the drag loose and letting it run if it wants to. Landing percentage went way up. Went unknown...
  12. Wildfire

Fishing Report Only caught one

Only caught one again today, however… She was a beaut though. Rapala crank bait in the inner bay.
  13. Wildfire

Fishing Report Beautiful photos of the lighthouse

Oh yea I suck at landing bows. 1/7 🥺 no eyes to be found. Anything purple down 46 in 60-75 fow
  14. Wildfire

Fishing Report LPB Bass Opener

Here fishy fishy 🤷‍♂️ No fish, haven’t seen any caught either. Nice day though.
  15. Wildfire

Fishing Report Well… I found them… LPB June 2

Launched around 1 PM with one scoop of Collins minnows and we hit the outer bay. One scoop because that’s the lucky number. I buy one scoop we run out but if I buy more than one we end up throwing 2/3 of them away. Anyways, set up wifeys rod and before I can even mine set up she starts hauling...
  16. Wildfire

Lake Ontario … bass report

Heh I just heard that a friend of a friend of a friend caught this this weekend in 60fow on a salmon spoon behind a downrigger out of Port Weller. Funny thing is it’s a completely legal catch. On Lake Ontario bass season is: Smallmouth bass Early season catch and release: January 1 to May...
  17. Wildfire

Foo Fighters fans?

Apparently this is how Dave has been spending his time. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/while-rain-drenched-la-dave-grohl-smoked-brisket-for-450-of-the-citys-unhoused/ar-AA184rJJ
  18. Wildfire

Anyone have a spot or slip at Inner Bay Marina?

Can I PM you if so? Looking for info.
  19. Wildfire

👀

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks